Thursday, November 15, 2012

birthday 2012 with him :))

REFER TO MY 9TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION :P

I celebrated on that day :)

Actually wanted to celebrate on my birthday derh, but haishhh!!

he got medical checkup on that dayyy , coincidentally. :(

HAISH.

Must I say what happen at 28/10 with him?

It ended like shit , all I remembered . zzz :(
It started like shit too.

The reasons were all because of that guy.
PSSH.

do you know how disappointed am I when you say you can't celebrate my birthday on that actual day? pfft.
I just put on a fake smile and said never mind 0.0.

That day started suckishly.
he was supposed to call me on 8.30 -.-
I waited for him zzz -.-
he 8.50 only call .. -.-

I know I very "xiao qi" ROFL .
but you know, that day was my birthday and I wanted everything to be happy for me and everyone :(

Then , at night ,,, boo -.-
I cried,thanks for that guy -.-
if its not because of how much I love you , I would have turn off our relationship..

so tired laaa -.-

I don't want say lerh -.-

CLOSE TOPIC.

HEHEH. Let's chat something nicer :D

PRESENTS!!! yayy :D
guess what he gave me?

PICTURES HERE











the diamonds were beautiful <3
zomg thank youuu ! wahahhaha 





============================================.

These pictures reminded me how I ruined my Best friend's plan -.-
they wanted to give this to him to write something then give it to me 
LOL.

Then here it is :D
hehehe



=========================


thats all :D 


love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment