8th month of Anniversary
23rd of September (Sunday)
We ate at MCD :D
I still remember that day, got the stupid Seminar Fokus A . HAHAHA
Yeap. So almost like 7.30pm went there.
Saw Edmond. I THOUGHT HE WAS BRINGING EDMOND ALONG. LOL
Then, I asked him where are you . He say you at toilet. LOL >_<
Then, he ordered food and went to his daddy , I think it was his daddy la ehehhe :D
I sat at near the toilet there. See he got blurr blurr walk past me or not. HEHEHE. he didn't lol :P
Then,we picked a place and sit near the windows there.
I felt awkward since near by all also Malays.
you know they what what 1 laa -.- see young couples then will stare at us.
and yeah, they were STARING at us -.- LOL
we didn't do anything special la. HEHEH :D
Just instagram and photos :D
Photos can see at instagram la >_<
we ate Samurai burger and he changed coke to milo. LOL XD
thats all :D
i love boys who wants a photo with you .
and yeah, he's that type of boy. HEHE :D
======================================================================.
9th month of Anniversary
23rd of October (Tuesday)
celebrating date : 26th of October
also celebrated my birthday eheheh :D
We went OU. hahahha :D
OU = One Utama.
6hours 30 minutes.
i'll just write fast and direct because nothing really special happened.
From 11.00pm to 5.30pm
My mom fetch me. hehehehe
before arriving,she tell me don't naughty naughty.
ROFL I don't get what she mean. HAHAHA
Then, dropped me off . KEKEK.
I meet him near the SWATCH store. hehehe .
When he came.... we walk and walk and walk ? hahahha .
I only know we walk non stop only HAHAHAH.
we spent most of our time in Toys'r'us.
LOL I'm the one childish and he's the 1 accompanying me to become crazy LOL
We played alot and alot of things.
I love the Sylvanian Families.. we did lego ..
We used lego to wrote => GJX
heheheh :D .
We wear masks.. we did alot and alot of things. HAHAHA >_<
He say want to buy Sylvanian Families on my next birthday which cost RM300++ for a set -.-
zzz i stopped him hehehe
.
Next, we went to the bookstore, MPH and Popular.
hahah I think we're the noisiest in the book stores. ROFL
Then, I don't remember doing anything special :P
We just walk walk and walk lol :P
and then we decided to have lunchhh
:P
we ate at wong kok -.-
hmmmm ,the staff girl was a crap =.=
see us small girl small boy then can be rude?
rofl -.- suan lerrrhhh
the food there was quite niceee ~ hehehe ^_^
as I promised, I let him pay everything :P
so yeahh :D
and then, I told him that I haven't spent some money and I wanted to spent on him :PP
And I have this crazy idea in my head ,
buying him underwear
LOL hahhahahah. So stupid. He forced me to say what is in my mind and yeaah -.-
I told him .
-.- he said lets go and buy lol -.-
In the end,we didn't buy la -.-
too awkward. ROFL .
We are so close of buying it but I just couldn't do it lol
When we're walking , something bad happened :(
I suddenly felt dizzy and I think it was lbp
oh dear -.-
he was so worried lol
he insisted for me to rest and he brought me sweeeets ~
yayy :D after eating sweets, felt slightly better. HEHEH :P
Then , 5.30pm liaoooo ,his brother fetch uss ^_^
thanks :D wahahahhaha :D
thats how my day ended :P
======================================================================.
No comments:
Post a Comment