Thursday, November 15, 2012

14.10.2012 back to primary school

14.10.2012 Sunday

BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL :P

HAHAHAH.

was invited by HIM through Miss Tan ( my primary school teacher)

All I can is the school is crowded -.- so damn crowded. LOL

I just write simple laa -.- details not that interesting :P

HAHAH. I only know I went to school , I couldn't find him anywhere in the canteen then someone patted my shoulder. LOL its him >.< HAHAA

we walked around . LOL too much people -.- too crowded.

Our mission was to find Miss Tan. HAHAHA

We only got her number of stall, A10 but we didn't know where is it -.- so we walked around. LOL
Aaah, the school changed alot since I left school..
really changed alot .. :P

hehehehe then we walked around until we saw that big floating playground thingy.. we kept teasing each other to go and play . HAHAHA LOL -.-

then, we went inside the 多元用途蓬,hahah the small dewan there.. we looked around. YESSS we found teacher >.< hahaha. Her stall sell meeee~hehehehe

she asked us those things lo ~ how are you and etc -.-
until she asked me,
你和峻贤在一起啊?
LOL
I didn't really answer herrrr
hahaha then thats all :P

we walked aroundd then its time to buy coupons lorh~
hahaha lol we brought from Madam Wong. Hahahah :P

She said I can speak louder liao .hAAHAHA
because last time my voice tiny lol :P


hehe then we buy food to eat, we drink water ~


hahah then we went home.


LOL sorry for the shortness
nothing really special to say heheh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment