WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. XDD
Today is our 7th anniversary XD
today I update this first ah XD because latest ma...
wa..very tired..very exhausted leh :P
HE AH.. late >,< zomg :P
we say hao liao de.. 10.30am. .we meet at club T____T
I know his mom is busy ..so I 10.45 only go to club XD
go there didn't see him also /.\ . DENG :P
then I pergi swim first lo :P
the pool only got 1 lau ah pek swimming only XD
so good~ quiet is nice and won't be a distraction XD
so..i
swim jo only 6 laps ..then he come jo XD
喷鼻血 lol :P he is only wearing a swimming trunk. omg.. me this sei ham sap po . LOL :P.
he very funny lo.. i think he didn't recognize me at first o.O then I start waving only he know :P . I want to kill him jo . LOL ...
we swam.. and we play water.. LOL LOL LOL :P actually nothing special.. :P he's.. sexy? LOL LOL LOL .
then. we kinda play water the whole time only LOL ... >,<
he ask me 做么游泳还要带耳针
instead of answering his question,I go splash water at him. LOL
HAHA then we swim to the deepest side XD
WAHHAHAHAHA .. he swimming o.. he swim the free style..really really like his personality :P he really splash the water hard :PP and he swam wrongly .. ROFL :P . but never mind at least he swim XD.
I know his weakness dy XD he very very hilarious XD. because I know how to swim ma.. but he just gaogaozhan only XD. i was at the deepest there .. middle of the pool. He tried to come..but end up .. he couldn't touch the floor and he panicked. LOL LOL LOL .then he kept shouting " oi oi oi" LOL. yuan lai he cannot stay still at deep side without his feet on the ground.. AIYOYO :P . I must help him to swim back. LOL . he ah.. >,< .
he ah.. kept splashing water to me.. the moment I just take off my goggles then here he come :( . I kept threatening him that I will pull his swimming trunk down . ROFL he also not scared :( suan liaooo :P .
Then..he tickle me /.\ he very the naughty -.- when I was under the water..he go pull down my goggles..make me choke pool water >.< . KILL HIM LAAAAA :( . T_T. There's 1 time.. I nearly died.. when he go pull my leg and pull me to the side of the pool .. walaaaaao I nearly drown jo -.- T_T yuan lai he wan to to die T_T. he ah.. still got take the chance when I'm under water he go soft soft push my head T_T. he want me to dieee ahh T_T. SAD. LOL :P . he yue lai yue naughty jo .... :P . maybe its a sign that we got closer ? LOL i only know he did all these things..
then i did revenge.. i tickled him back and go pull his goggles when he's under the water. LOL :P
then. .we pergi jump water. I jump 3 times.. he ah -.- cheating!!!! i say he muz jump 3 times -.- He got jump 1 time..then the other 2 times.. he go jump inside the pool when he's already in the pool. KILL HIM LAAA ( haihhh :P then bu zhi bu jue.. we soak at the pool for 2 hours jo -.- so .. 1.15pm only go out of the pool XD.
then... we pergi mandi.. then come out XD WALAO hak seii me :P me go mandi.. becaus my swim suit is wearing shorts de :P then horh -.- i black liao can see the difference of the upper leg and the down leg there :P so bad :PPP!!! he also dark jo..
then.. later we sat down. .HE AAAHH :P waaaalaaao :P we want to find thing eat..he say wan to eat in club but later.. he think liao.. then..he say don't want ROFL. then we sat at the sofa there.. we think. then we walk out.. then we saw his bro's car :P .WALAO..he ah.. qianda /.\ i also don't want to trouble his bro de -.- but then i also sat on his car jo lo... LOL . his bro.. wtf lol . me and jx between got his bro's bag.. then he say wan to take the bag and put in front. LOL we say no need XD
i in the car kept giving eye contact with jx saying that i will kill him then he kept saying "what" LOL :P . then.. his bro fetch us to 7e there.. he's very naughty :P he pergi buy rm30 credits for me T_T. haaaih :P sien then we actually want to pergi the kopitiam makan de but no open . then we pergi mamak store eat.. hehehe then he order teh ais i order milo ais.. we both order nasi goreng . I told the waitress TAK MAU PEDAS -.- the food come out pedas de ~! DENGGGG~ . LOL . we both eat dao.. he eat dao also got a bit pedas..then he also ate mine .LOL .he chiang dao /.\ pity him T_T haihh..pity :P . but he boleh tahan but i tak boleh. LOL ..then he pergi payyy. :P . he let me play instagram... and IQ game..that IQ game.. what the tut. LOL .
when he walk me home, he helped me take my bag :O. its a hand bag and he doesn't mind how other people think .. awww :P
then..we balik rumah..walk walk walk.. time do pass fast... then we reach my house jo :P gave him a big big hug. HAHAHA. NO MUACKZ. WAHAHAHHAHAHA . LOL :P . then reach home..i scare he zhongshu...so i call him but he at home jo..fast dao :P LOL . :P
then like that lo~
our 7th month anniversary <3
iloveyouuuuu Goh Jun Xian :)
250812 , btw those words in italics is I just remembered and added de :)
and also , pictures .. [ not much] LOL . all in Instagram XD . pergi cari laaa .
Yun ah, go install instagram and follow me and Ting la XD
@bluesanne <= my username XD
No comments:
Post a Comment