150712
quite some time jorh :P don't know still remember or not . LOL :P
HEHEHE... So .. it starts when I went into the club :PP
He ah.. Earlier than me to bertolak but end up later than me when reaching the club. ROFL .
i was so worried because i thought i was wearing quite above the knee length .. but ROFL when i went there,people are more worse than me :P .
HAHAH. So , I sat near the plants there.. wait for him.. until I saw a MYVI. YEEEES :P it's his. LOL . He's with his brother o.O . LAMEEE :P .no offense, his brother is short. HAHAHAHAHA. LOL SO BAD LA ME :P
Fuck that day need to wear high heels summore just to look nicer with dress -.- HAAAIH :P . just taller a bit. HEHEHE :D it would be appropriate when i'm beside him LOL
I kinda follow him walk here walk there -.- . with his bro. ROFL. until someone called me, YIN KUAN XD. she asked me where i am and bla bla bla... . and yea, his bro left. we both were like lol walking around..
saw pretty girls and handsome guys. hmm not really handsome 'cos there's 1 most handsome standing beside me. ain't interested into any other boys anymore lol ..
** can i just jump into points? i forgotten most of the things but i'm sure i remembered those important ones. LOL
then..after some time.. we went in..we 报到 first. LOL . Actually, i was wearing star star punya earring but i was too paiseh to let them take picture..so i gave up this chance. LOL .... since its only a lucky draw i kinda pass it on. hmm..we went in..saw lots of friends XD. xin fei laaah , yin kuan laaah, puiyee laaa ..all chio chio de . HEHEHE XD.
hmmm... then skip skip skip . actually not skip,its i really forgotten XD. then.. we go find a place in front and sit..
aaah,forgotten to tell you that girl , KITYEE dress up like -.- don't say i jealous or whatever. It's scaring me -,- . Okay, I really hate her. Today,2.9.2012 i update this blog post, i still remember that shocking expression on me when i saw her -.- i was like so WTF. MY GOD. What the hell . -.- you made your hair, make up ,stick diamonds near your eyes.. lol -.- . it made you looked older than your exact age. that's all . sheesh.
LOL :P
then.. we sit at the place to watch performance lo :P hehehehehe.
we... sit lo. I sat with Yin Kuan.. with him .. and beside him is that benny and kityee -.- zzz. sien. Can that Han Yang like sit further? -.- mcb always want to stick with Jun Xian because that jiayin also sit with kit yee -.- pity him la -.-
when we're sitting, he likes to poke me laaa..hold my hands la..go and tickle me la..walaaao :P then later I want to stop him then I go put my hands into his arms lol . then control his hands :P then we take picha..take take take. Instagram got .. but.. not all. we really take alot of pictures. LOL . he la.. and me LOL .
hmm then makan .. walao, i still remember the chips sibeh kiam 1 lorh :P LOL . he sat with me, yin kuan.. xin fei .. hmm yeaah, and bernard and i forgotten LOL.then.. i remember got the dedicating song session. LOL . so sweet ah , Justin and Dian Ning XD i still remember Justin dedicate the song " Just the way you are" to dian ning. HEHEHE both of them very sweet (Y)so as Nick and Yu Xin. LOL and there was a definitely prank for Zhen Kun lol. I forgotten what song liao but he dedicate to Shy yan. But I can see, this is not done by Zhen Kun but other people. LOL LOL LOL . so Zhen kun kena trolled. LOL . then blablabla. Actually, JX want to dedicate song to me but he said too late liao . Hmm yeah lol i agreed. The dedicate song session was like 20 something minutes only. and so many people wanted to to dedicate songs so yeah :P i don't really mind though . I tell him to replace it by singing song to me. that's better ,right? WAAHHAHAH evil me :P
eat finish liao then .. hmm . he ah.. tht time I TEMPLE RUN crazy ma :P so he let me play LOL . Then.. we all go back to the place lo.hahahahah... don't remember those unimportant things.. but never mind. hehe we sat and see lo ~ XD. pictures LOL . I really hope can share with you all but all the photos are in his phone la LOL . 1 day must get all the photos from him la XD then.. got those dramas lorh XD. form 5 that drama.. I don't understand XD but we all form 3 de..JJANG XD. i recorded all down using his phone. my hands damn sour de XD then I letak my hand on his shoulders. LOL . felt much better. HEHEHE XD. really nice (Y).
Its nice to see him laugh when Yin kuan's bro and his 2 friends do that gag show -.- very cold LOL but funny XD i hear him laugh i also laugh . LOL :P. hahaha...then those performances lorh XD.
SKIP SKIP SKIP .we watch performances got nothing really special alsoo. LOL LOL LOL . except the hot dances by the girls and the boys was really..hot LOL :P .
HMMMMMM. can I just skip skip skip ? nothing reallly happened.
AAH, until the end .. already finish , they all take photos XD.
Hmm, the boys they all take photo XD the photo which is KeeJuan's now de profile pic :P
I help them take by using Jun Xian's phone lol .HAHAHA.
then.. they all chitty chatty like that..
me also got take pictures ma XD.
help the yinkuan take photo XD. Me got a chance to take photo with Yan Yee and Yin Kuan. KEKEKEK XD.
LOL .
then..after that we all also went out.. aaah~ LOL .
we sat at a place... the people there kept don't dare sit near us -.- LOL oh c'mon, its not lightbulb la -.- if u guys sit between us then really.. LOL la .
hshahahha,,then he went back home first lo. his brother fetch him .
WALAO eh ..his brother's driving skill really (Y) . damn fast -.- and driving reckless somemmore -.- LOL .
then thats all . LOL
sorry if I am like simply write because.. I REALLY FORGOTTEN LOL .
okay , next post, TERENGGANU TRIP . LOL :P got lots to update about that :P

No comments:
Post a Comment