NOW I UPDATE ALL THE SHORT SHORT 1 la XD
KEKEKE XD
first, its sports day XD. <3
12.08.12 , same day with Chinese Annual Dinner :P . Its a Sunday XD
KEKE.
So.. that day , I walked to his house LOL xD
the previous night I told him liao derh XD
he said only for 1 condition.. :PP
that condition is.. to call him when i'm walking to his house :P
LOL he very scared I kena kidnap or whatever de lorh -.-
sometimes I think its annoying but the more he said,the more I think he's sweet and just worried about me LOL :P
HAHAHA..So I woke up early early, went out early early, call him early early . LOL :P VERY LOL DERH XD maybe because I was walking so maybe talking on the phone got a bit.. Arhhh :P LOL :P . very sot der lah we both :P talking things that are very lame on the phone de XD LOL . We are like " 废话二人组" . HAHA :P .
On the way, saw the twins, Adam and Adib. LOL :P got greeting abit la XD. So..on the way.. he kept fooling me /.\ . He keep on say, “我在你后面" .At first I don't trust de .. LOL and then he talked like as if he's really behind me,then I turn my head.. ZZZ no one also. damnnn :P fffffuuu . :P .
then..walk until the playground there he say he saw me /.\ i didn't saw him also .. then later walk nearer then saw him jo XD . he's wearing chinese society shirt LOL . I so scared he will kena catch by Azman for wearing this shirt lo ... haaihhh :P . he say his shirt haven't dry LOL :P .
HAHAH. So , we walked to school :P . we reached school waited at canteen :P he know I like to play temple run XD so he let me plaaay XD yipeeee XD :P . hahaha.. we sit there alot of mosquitos lo :( his legs can see kena mosquito bite.. ZZZZ. itchy dao him.. LOL can see he is really the 少爷 lo :P . itchy only ma.. no need like that de XD hahahah. :P .
then..saw Xiaoling ,ShangYun,Webbles they all lorh XD. and Sandy also XD. HEHEHE. Then, saw Wayyan -.- , Suphakit , Valiant XD hahah :D
At first,we all pergi kumpul at the padang :P.. he go kumpul at the waja there. ROFL :P . Hahaha..then we go see them march and bla bla bla XD then , we also went in to the canteen xD.
Pn See saw us then "catch" us XD she say , 9.45pm must come here and help her with the Vico XD hehehe. Then, we very early also go to canteen dy la XD padang very the sien :P .
We sat at the vico there.. hahaha. I keep playing with his phone :P
this photo proves that he dunno how to selca de :P
hahahah XD VICO XD rofl ..got people come kakacaucau lorh TT . We say not the time yet cannot take dy.. dun want listen T_T
/.\ . Then.. after that we all very very very very the busy jorh /.\
normally,it is the lorry come and do the job ma..
but now,the lorry driver busy worh XD just left the tongs for us to do it XD
hahah, me and him very busy..
I was helped by a Form 2 budak XD . he was helped by our PRS ketua , Shaffina XD .
HAHAHA.
then, suphakit also come XD and some form 2 budak-budak XD . All come help us control the crowd XD.
HAHAHAHA.
Then.. we all just do XD he helped me to take a cup of Vico ..I also help him XD HEHEHE XD.
Then..the teacher also come help me XD YIPEEE :P Soli teacher if got dirty your shirt abit T__T huhuh T_T.
HEHEHE. I heard Pn See speak chinese with Pn Atiqah XD. KEKEKE XD. Haih.. Pn Tan that day cry orh.. I saw her eyes red red de.. Hmm Afternoon session de Pn Tan la.. then later, she talked to Pn See.. sit a side talk like sad sad de.. later she also wear sunglass jorh..maybe wan to cover her eyes.. haih I hope everything is alright for her :(
HAHA. then we also very busy... LOL
then , later what happened not that important.. hahah XD only know,we kept on fooling around only :P the suphakit also.. then later, the lorry man came and want to get back the tong..but still havent finish !! aaaah :P LOL we faster faster :P arrange until whole table also Vico..whole chair also Vico.. and we even smelled like Vico XD HAHAHA. :P .
HAHAH. Actually, got 1 awkward moment.. very awkward derh XD
that time is when .. got a teacher come behind me and want Vico . I said beratur . WTFFFFF . because I didn't know is teacher and I thought is student. WTF la/.\ awkward. he and suphakit laughed at me :( LOL :P.
after that finish giving out all the Vico.. we also clean the canteen . LOL :P we took a bucket and fill it with water and splash it on the floor :P make sure no Vico is left there ma XD. HAHAHAHA. Jun Xian very very funny o :P I think because he never touch a broom in his house la..so ..when he tried to sweep away the water out.. he very funny la.. I stand at the side laughing at him . LOL :P bad la me. Then.. he and Suphakit bekerjasama took some benches that got kena vico.. go to the malay wash leg there and wash :P I used hand to clean away the stain :P . HAHAHA then very clean dy XD hehehe.
Then.. take pictures with Xian and Pn. See ROFL :P . HEHEHE XD . and then.. we cleaned the canteen XD.
then.. we walk walk around the school lo XD. then he got phone call from his brother I think :PP . his cantonese 一流 ,unlike mine /.\
HEHEHE.. then .. went toilet lol :P he waited for me outside /.\ . I wonder if he minds waiting for me :P then that what Zulkifie the sports teacher came and say go to padang o.O want to end dy lol :P. Then, we also guaiguai de go to padang XD. we sat far far lol :P
LOL our view from thereXD.
I only know Perdana was to win but end up Saga won because of some kind of things. LOL :P . Then,later the ceremony is finished XD . we also went back home..
KEKEKE. As usual we walked back home lo... hmm..nothing special happened la .LOL . we only know how to bully each other onlyyy. LOL :P
thats all XD


No comments:
Post a Comment