Last night ... You AFKed for a while.. and then I memang tak boleh wait already because it's quite late and I scare my mum really scold me. Then , I really go and brush my teeth and everything.........
Just to satisfy myself,I ...creep and get my laptop upstairs..... Slowly on and everything, all I see was this message and you had offline.
I admit, I was quite upset and a little angry.. Everytime is like that but I can't complain. At least God created chance for us to talk a little while and chat about your problems , right? Although it isn't a long chat but still ... it's also a type of history with us ,right? :)
______________________________
27/7/2011
For those who knows me well , you all should know without studies , I feel like I'm nothing but a piece of shit. So, always, study comes first. I'm cruel in relationships , Seriously, I hated people who block my way to study .. or anything related to study and etc...
Even YOU , I don't even wanna stop doing things that I really wanted. So .. I kinda ignored you because of studies ! But seriously, Geography folio is also a type of study ,right? Even though it is just a bit, but still it can help me in studies.. just little by little, I can be a successful person ! (:
So .. I ignored you. I'm sorry dearest dear !
I can't stop feeling guilty and all but I guess you have something to do also,right? If later.. you're alone I would like to greeeet you (: And say HI .
Babe ,I'm so sorry.
[ people like to call you Andy but I love to call you Jun Xian instead . This is how I called you since the day we met. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment