27/7/2011
I really miss you today it's because we didn't chat and God gave me chance but I didn't use it. Now.. yes , It's a punishment .. I feel sad now :(
In school eh ? I don't know babe I don't know.
Aish. God oh God . God will never give me any chances anymore since I won't cherish it. Umm . I thought I'd say Hi just to .. satisfy myself . You came alone and it's raining @@ . I can't say Hi but ...... I tried to wave to you but you didn't see it T^T .
So..... I really miss you alot but why..is your face like that? :( Cannot forget how your face look like ... it looked sad .. it looked sad... it looked sad.... it looked sad and I feel sad..
LOL . Then later thank God gave me a chance to follow Su Teng and Li Yun to canteeeeen ! Li Yun say you lonely worh . Haih. That point I already know. You are always alone,right? Haihhh, I wonder why ?!?!!?
Hmmm... Then until Recess right? :)
Damn I wish I was there ..near you.
[damn you're online now and asking me how are you . not going to let chances to fly away!]
Haha but never mind :D Alyssa don't want to see the green shirt guy so I terpaksa teman her :DD But I see him from far away is already fine . I finally see his smile again :D Hah , I'm happy ! :D
Then later found out that Alyssa gone then quite @@ then I saw him walking again then ......... I smiled at him. Then quite .. out of my mind then didn't see the road then nearly knocked into a guy ! nearly didn't then say sorry sorry sorry . ROFL :P Then he just stay there with his friends.. Aigohhh :)
I'm happy that you didn't mix those gila people :))) That's one point I like about you , you only mix with your close friends instead of those crazy ones.. :)
[ guess what? I told you to off fb to do your homework ! and you did :) APPRECIATE THAT :D Don't waste time on me if you haven't get your homework done. Don't ever do that. ]
So....... like that only lorh :)
Then.. BC period. Actually , I wanna make it quick to walk out of the class but.. who knows, everyone in front of me like slow down dy.. then later on, you are just right beside me !! RIGHT BESIDE ME only. Haih. You so tall , aku memang malu nak tengok muka kau . So.... I know, you are always looking at the other side. YES, I saw you . I SAW YOU. YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU !
Like that only lorhhhh :D <3
==========================================================
Haih. Sometimes , I questioned myself,
what am I to you in school?
what am I to you in front of your friends?
what am I to you in your heart , your mind , your whole entire soul ?
but hardly can even find a proper answer .
In school ? Like friends that are like not so close. Awkward much.
In front of your friends? Someone that you don't even know who it is but still attracted by eye contacts.
In your heart? I don't know but I hope I am someone in a higher rank in your heart.
In your mind ? I hope it doesn't disturbs your peaceful mind + never wanted to interrupt you when you're serious but I hope.. when you think of me , you will feel happiness :D instead of sadness...
In your whole entire soul ? No, don't give me your whole entire soul . I don't need your soul , just give me more pressure to love someone like you.
===========================================
To me,
In school , I'm your stalker if possible. I wanna just stare at you every time I found you. I want to be someone that is close enough to chat comfortably.
In front of my friends . I always admit that I love you in front of my friends. I'm not scare but though, in front of YOU , I lost control of my mind, my words. Never never never say never !
In my heart. You're not a normal boy . You're the best ones I've ever met in my whole life . I can chat lots of things with you . I met you , I felt like I can tell you everything about me and I felt like I want to know you better. That's the truth .. when we're close since std.6 . In my heart, your place is implacable . I never dare to place you in a place. Never ever....
In my mind. I always think about you. At home almost 24/7 , In school craving for your shadow , In bed , kept thinking of you . You can't be out of my mind ! Sometimes, I tried to tell my brain to SHUT THE FCK UP but it just wont.
My soul , some parts are yours but not whole. If I gave you the whole of my soul , I probably couldn't be living ,right? Give me freedom babe give me freedom . Even though I love you but I never wanted you to be always right by my side. There's always time for me and TAY , right? :) Hehehehe.
========== This is how I think of you =] =============
I don't care if you're fat , ugly , obese
I don't care how you treat other people
I don't care how you feel ,think about me
As long as I know, my heart belongs to you , EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
People may say , you're like a girl looking
but I don't give a damn . You looked man to me :D
So, in recess , People say what,look at your fingers .. They say if you show your fingers like 10 fingers pointing at someone,it means you're a girl . If you show it like giving a punch,that means you're a boy. So that who loves to brag that he is Jun Xian's neighbour asks him to show his fingers and he showed by the girl way. BUT WHO FCKING CARE? he's man to me :D always a man to me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment