Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[26/7/2011] YOU & I

Mornin' session
Yes. I did not answer you because I was doing my geografi folio ! :D
Hahahaha. Evil evil evil ! :(

In school
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Yaaa :D
First in Chinese period , we're just so near but it's just another 擦肩而过.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. At least you're near me right? :D

And then ,
At recess , actually I start it first.
I saw your book on Xin Fei's hand and I haven't been looking at your hand writing so I take and looked. Ahhh.. Still the same (: but much tidier than mine.. LOL .  Aaah, then Xin Fei gave me a mission to accomplish. Is to give him the book . So I just pura-pura to follow her lorh . Because all I wanted was to see his face for one time. I don't care if it's his back , his side face or anything (: . So pura-pura lorh. Until Xin Fei give book , I quite don't know whether to give or not because all of his friends are all there @@
So, yah, then I made up my mind. Chose not to give. But I touched his book , his belongings. ROFL . Then Xin Fei was not looking then I threw the book on to the pile that she's holding then RUN AWAY!!!!! :D
Waahahahhahaahah :D evil evil evil. Then like that lorh.

Then Xin Fei told me that, he was a little shy to know that is the book I gave him . Hahahah :D Again, I LOVE SHY BOYS. So,that's howww it works ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment