HAHAH.:PP Sorry long time didn't update. :D
lets start at his birthday XD. HEHEHE.
His birthday >> 1st of August :PP
This year is his sweet 15 XD
HEHEHE :P
I sent him a sms at 12am . Actually, plan to give him a call but he sleep jo -.- siennn :(
but the next morning he replied me jorh T_T. quite touching la his reply.. hehehehehe. later if the phone near my comp only I post what I send to him and his reply baa XD
Don't ask me how I celebrated it. Because first day of trial :P.
Only remembered I went to school.. saw him wished him XDDD. HEHEHE.
Recess didn't go canteen..sat with him and study.. wished him again XD
HAHAHA. Then.. balik lorh XD
I WALK HIM HOME. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD.
Saw Ace and Cai Yan XD LOL awkward :P .
HEHEHEHE>< .
He ah..very the playful -.- I say I don't want to go in to his house.. scare his family not welcome me ma :(( . He took my file and went in to his house -.- SIEEEEN :PP . Actually, I went in .. just outside his yard la XD. then , I think it was his grandma at the door there dy. :PP then , he gave me back my file and we said bye and I wished him happy birthday again .. :P.HAHAH I don't know how many times I said happy birthday to him dy. HEHEHE XD.
then went home lorh XD He ah... /.\ . I went home already 5 messages -.- . All said what.. go home then reply him la.. what very worry of me derh /.\ . HAHHA... Sweet la him :P. HEHEHE XD. He don't know his house to my house how far derh lorh XD AHHAHA 5 minutes cannot reach la plus I'm taking my time. LOL .
==========================================================.
2nd of August wished him a belated birthday LOL.
I gave him my present :PP . Actually want to give him on actual day but.. my plans ruined.it didn't went smoothly la my plan :P.and was forced to give him on the next day :P
I gave him back his RM50 -.- [hmm i'll explain this next time] . and some erasers XD he kept insisting not to give him things but i think its impossible XD. he was forced by me to tell me what he want for his birthday.. he said erasers ROFL. then i give him lorh XD.HAHAH.
Then, I replaced a kiss for him LOL . wakakakkaka :P . he kissed me back too . LOL CHEEKS ONLY AH. not lips. LOL my lips kiss are still here lol. :P .
HEHEHE then went home lorh.. LOL :P
========================================================.
the end..his birthday normal..because of exam and school T_T huhuhu :P
HEHEHE <3 hope next year I can plan something more better for him :))
No comments:
Post a Comment