Sunday, July 1, 2012

=> TRIPS WITH HIM :) - Hulu Langat :))

14 JUNE TO 16 JUNE
UBK CAMP TO HULU LANGAT,SELANGOR.


we didn't take pictures... too busy..too tired and not digalakkan to bring camera :P 





14th of June , Saturday . 

All I remembered was.. he helped me take luggage and everything :) . 
I didn't manage to sit with him 'cos , I'll let him sit with Zhen Kun ... and me sitting with Yin Kuan. Kekeke. 
He sit behind me X] . Then there's Edmond and Bernard. Yeah, I swear they made this trip much more better for Jun Xian :D

Hmmmmmm I don't really remember much because long dy XD I only know , I saw him sleepp just for a while and wanted to take pictures but... -.- . He just woke up the moment I want to take picture -.- so naughty :P . 

Then.... reached there dy after 2 hours X]  . I didn't know it was that far.. they used the Ampang road and bla bla bla :P 

Heheheh. The first thing we reached there.... do what ah ? XD . Okay la skip those put luggages and bla bla bla :P . 

We first must separate and create groups. Got 5 groups, Karisma,Amanah,Wawasan,Azam,Nekad. All join become KAWAN :) . Meaningful :P . We all separated lol . I am in Azam group , He is in Nekad, Yin Kuan is in wawasan, Zhen Kun is in Amanah if i'm not wrong :P and Edmond same group with Yin Kuan, Bernard same group with me :P . 

My group got.. forgotten how many people dy :P I think its 16? LOL . 
Let me recall first ahhh XD

Yan Yee, Me,Justin,Xiu Pei,Lily,May Jean,Kwan Ming,Jin Quan,Bernard,3 malay girls,the 2 "pistachios",Jason and Ah Foon and still got 1 more I forgotten is who :P.


Hahahaha X] . Then, we pergi choose those penghulu and penghuluwati. Penghulu is that Liew Chen Yao lorh -.- and then penghuluwati is Dian Ning. Yeeeah :D Then, every group need to do a sorakan -.- our sorakan very sien 1 :PP .

LOL . I didn't give any ideas. I just see those malay girls give idea while stalking at him. LOL . Evil me :P Lucky we're not separated that far.. he's just the at the next group :P. After all this, we pergi take gambar all together :PP



Then, play games . LOL X] . First , we played angin tiup angin. :P . The game is like that 1 , got 2 sides, got 1 side is berkaitan and another 1 is tak berkaitan. The person will say angin tiup angin , then we'll ask tiup apa. :P When he says tiup orang yang pakai speks mata. Then, those who wears specs must go to the berkaitan side. LOL. this game involves quick brain thinking , focus and faster run :P .

Do you want to know what the funniest part? HEHEHE.
The person say, tiup orang yang ada pakai seluar dalam . Everyone faster run to tak berkaitan side . Then, left 2 boys who still stand there like ... mummies. HAHAHA. 1 of them is Jun Xian. Laugh die me -.- me and yk laugh laugh laugh. LOL !!! . Maybe he really don't wear underwear? homaigosh -.- i dont want to know LOL !!!!

Then, main .. einstein says. :P .[ its simon says game laaa] . The person say no one ever win him -.- LOL LOL LOL . Oh really? :P .  And yes.. that person cheated :P . Actually, there are winners. Then, at last, they tell the winners to sit down -.- then he say they all losers because he didn't say einstein says -.- ZOMG so no one win -.- . WTF lo :PP.

Then, we went to the padang.. the same place we took pictures there. We played " Squirrel,Tree,Earthquake" . Very WTF 1 :P . I guess you guys know this game baa X] . You know what, the people around me are so proud of me !!! want to know why? :P . Because this game , got virus, which is the instructor. He will try to disturb you , and if you want to change squirrels , we will eventually occupy your space. So, I was a squirrel that time and wanted to change tree. Then , that "virus" came in , and I pushed him away until he fell down XDDD everyone cheered for me ! ROFL XDDD. Me so happy :P . then got 1 very wtf incident happened -.- more and more students that lose in the game became a virus -.- got 1 farking virus pushed me away and my leg was hurt -.- but a while only . CB . but I pushed him away again using violence. LOL XD so evil XDD.

Hahahah. That's how is it XD. Then,later we pergi makan lunch lorh XD There got 1 budaya when eating. Got  1 person must represent everyone by saying " jemput makan guru-guru , jemput makan kawan-kawan , jemput makan semua" . Then , everyone must pray according to their own religion. Yes. Everyone prayed and we sat with our group and eat.. I only remember, the drinks we drink.. super super super sweet. I think the first day was hot tea. LOL -.- . Sweet dao.. WTF . LOL . Then, eat finish dy.. must wash own plates.. but.. we tell some boys who are willing to wash plates to wash lo :D . Kekekeke XD .

So.. I haven't talk about our dorm yet XD. Our dorm.. got 2 girls dorm. I sleep the 1st 1 :P . If I'm not wrong, there are 10 double deckers. :P . Arranged into 2double deckers stick each other , 1 double decker at center and another 2 stick together. So as the other side :P . I slept with Yan Yee and Yin Kuan .. at the last bed ,quite inside. Hot dao. TMD . No fan , no air cond but got natural cool wind :D . And then , it's urus diri time. We didn't bathe 'cos we figure out later sure got activities 1 lo .. so we didn't bathe :P . Then , got people ask us why didn't bathe , then the instructor say tidak digalakkan untuk mandi malam kerana mudah sakit . air mandi kita guna air bukit dan sangat sangat sejuk apabila malam ZOMG . Then.. we didn't mandi that day. SMELLY DAOOOO :P .

Then, gather again X] Then.. we all sMKbRP discipline got problem -.- very noisy,mouth cannot stop talking. Then , the instructor beh song , punish our penghulu and penhguluwati. They must pull their ears. AIHZZZ. Then, both of them always say the DIAM word already. LOL . Then, Jun Xian gave me insect repellent . KEKEK. LOL .then don't want me to return back then he sendiri kept kena mosquito bite. HAAAIH! speechless :P.

We gather , eat dinner again. Sweet water again.. pray again :PP . Eat eat eat. XD . then, later , we gather in the small dewan. We play games again XD . We play.. "rumput yang hijau" game.. we play "hutan" game. Hutan game is like that derh, 1,2,hutan,4,5,hutan,7,8,hutan.... . Those number that can be divided by 3 must shout hutan. I can't believe out of 85 people, me and Jun Xian is 1 of the top 5. LOL . then, he out dy I also out. LOL . Then left 3, which is Yin kuan, Amirul and Chee Hao. Hutan king is Chee Hao lorh. HAHAHAH XD. Then, we did the "admirer mailbox" which wants us to make our own envelope and stick it on a malila card .. and anyone can write letters to anyone to let them improve. LOL . I wrote to Yan Yee, Yin Kuan , the 2 pistachios and of course, Jun Xian. I think I wrote 5 letters to Jun Xian. HAHAHHAHA. XD

Then, we play play play, untik 11.00 something dy. Its time for SOLO DROP XD. The instructor say must blindfold your eyes .. because at night scared you will see SOMETHING. Solo drop is like.. you sit alone at night in a forest... listen to the sound of mother nature :D. Very nice derh. but horh, when the instructor explained, got 1 girl cry -.- scared dou she.. and then I saw En Qi covering her ears. LOOOL . Its not scary, its fun XD.



HAHAHA. XD. You see, we are all blindfolded :P . We all touched each other's shoulders :P .

Then, i think the scary part..not so scary part was..they gave us a code. The code was.. putih goyang. Do you know whats the use of the code? . The code is when.. you were solo dropping, the guy wanted to bring you back to your barisan , then you must say this code before they grab you. They scared you follow other people go when you are blindfolded and you don't know anything :P . I can hear surrounding got orang asli living la.. so maybe you stupidly follow them home when they grab you :P .

I followed like this , blindfolded. Everyone passed down warnings to the people behind them . Like , if there's a stone in front of you, the person in front of you will say "batu" then you must pass it down..so peo[le won't pokai lorh XDD. HAHAH. The most " scariest " part is when someone grabs your hand off from your friend's shoulder and let you touch a rope .. and bring you to a cooling place and tell you to sit down :P. I thought i was alone until I hear people talking -.- Sien dao -.- the people sure took off the blindfold and chat with their friends near by dy -.- noisy.. then near by.. also got 1 malay boy.. praying .FUNNY DAO!!!. He was like praying .. telling the ghost don't come and kacau him -.- wtf lorh -.- . Hahahaha. I nearly fall asleep in mother nature :P . Then, suddenly someone said "putih" then I said goyang XD. Then , I grabbed his hand and he put my hand on someone's shoulders dy. YIPEEE. LOL XD. Then we blindfolded walk back :P and then my ass.. wet dao.. because the place i sit is wet -.- hahahah

Then, we gather around again. Took off blindfold... hahahah XD. Then, I sit on the place that is wet again. LOL . Then the person talk talk talk ,give us taklimat .. then release us to sleep XD. I only remember I slept at 2 am -.- . I didn't bathe.. HOMAIGOSH. HAHAH. Oh ya, haven't talk about the toilet.. the toilet is better than I imagined :D YEEEP XD. AHAHHA. XD. brush teeth and ... bla bla bla.  Then , go to sleep x). 2am.... then 4.30am wake up @_@ LOL . We want to bathe ma XD. Then wake up blurr blurr derh XD only know I sweat when I sleep @_@. Pergi mandi lurh -.- thought no need to wait because early but still need to wait @_@. didn't know got people earlier than us @_@. hahaha.then pergi mandi ..WAKAO WATER COLD DAO.. like CB. grrrrrrh. then faster bath then go out dy lorh XD. Then after that , more people wake up dy then we walk around lorh.. XD . 

Then we gather again XD .. hahahah Jun Xian and Bernard always last last wake up derh -.- . lol .. @_@. I was outside the boys dorm.. I only saw Edmond and Zhen Kun derh lorh -.- then only know jun xian always wake up late derh -.- Saw him brush teeth. LOL . sot jorh :PP . that time people already start to gather jorh -.- LATE LA HIM :( . Then..we all went to the padang again. Do exercises :P.

haih.. got unlucky thing to do already :( everyone was with exercise attire but only 1 person didn't :( . So, everyone kena punish again :( sad daooo.. early in the morning then kena punish jo T_T. pull ears again. LOL .tHen do exercise lorh.. do do do .Then play games :P. Play ...everyone must squat down.. and pick the lightest person.. and see boys or girls..who faster reach the destination. Its like everyone must line up in a straight line and let the people walk on your back... lol .. pain zzz. at last,boys win lorh..zzz.the boy light until.. lol . Then makan breakfast XD. Walao..my group that 2 pistachios very very noisy and talkative. nearly slapped them LOL . Then makan dy..gather in small dewan. It's games of boys vs girls XD we played the接龙 lo.. sing song that got the words that the instructor want.. and sing the change all the vowels to consonant . LOL . Then,off to the jungle lorh XD. kekeke, the road not nice to walk derh.. and must cross 3 rivers @_@. got 1 river I just cross only , shoes wet wet d , and then got 2 bridges must cross and I think the bridge can collapsed anytime. LOL :PP . We went to a place, which is near the river..and a campfire side. We must cook . LOL and yes, I learned how to cook at the forest.

Our group cooked shit..and we didn't eat at all. LOL LOL LOL . 

Haihhh. Actually, got 1 very unhappy incident happened to me lorh :( . Sometimes, I don't know why. I got a feeling that he thinks I'm annoying..and tends to ignore me T_T. I already sad dy because he was like ignoring me.. :( . Then later I got nothing to do but to see them cook shit. Then, I was finding him ..I thought I want to to talk to him or something ..but he went off playing at the river near by.. Haiihhh.. suddenly felt like left out.. then sad lorh. maybe my period was coming that time, so .. I got so moody.. and got so angry easily.. :( Actually , i was just jealous that he didn't bring me to the river and play :(( . and I was too... immature to understand that sometimes, he need to spend some time with his friends but.. I trusted him too much when he says he is going to spend this camp with ME. Oh my :( Then , got so moody, tears already rolling in my eyes already. SIEEEEN! :( .

Then, later.. after a long time... our group also cook lapsap already X) . Then, he only come back. I think Edmond went and find him , only he came and look for me. [ edmond knew something :P] . I ignored him too . I ignored him like the way he did to me.. :PP . He know I angry dyy , he also beh song. LOL . Then, we didn't talk all the way :P

Cook finish dy then balik lorh x] . on the way back to the dorm,we mandi sungai :P I didn't mandi , I just put leg in only XD have a chat with Yan Yee and Yin Kuan. Haih. Kesian that Jun Xian @_@ I really cannot angry him for long -.- zzz. He sat alone at the stairs there while his friend play water -.- what type of friend are they worh -.- but I didn't care. LOL i'm so bad:P 

Then, balik lorh. He still not tht happey :PP . Balik camp then makan XD . Makan food food food :P . LOL. Our group choose a very nice spot to eat..at the padang there.. aaaah~ nice XD . Actually, I was worried about Jun Xian. LOL then I regretted dy. :P. Then,can urus diri a while :P . I go write at the admirer mailbox there :P

the first message I wrote for him is... I LOVE YOU. 2nd is , I pretend to be someone else, hand writting very messy then say i am his secret admirer :P . 3rd is , he dun wan choii me dy :P . 4th is.. I'm sorry and I love youuuu T_T

:PP:PP:PP . Then,later really didn't talk that much but he kept on looking at me with that sad look. :(( . HEHEHE. LOL he made me felt guilty then I write the 4th letter to him :P . hahahah ;).

then,later, we gathered in the dewan again. Now,its time for "intensive" games :P . Instructor teaches us all how to do orienteering. Which means how to use a compass to find a place :) and count the metre of the distances and stuffs. Teacher explaining, I look at him , he look at me. I smile a little bit he langusung tak de smile -.- me felt so guilty :(

Haaaaih~ teacher teach us orienteering lorh :P Then ,later also know how to use compass dy..but now you tell me to say the steps, I forgotten all dy :P. Then,later our group must separate into 3 sub groups. :P . I kumpulan 1, but Jun Xian is kumpulan 2 T_T. So , we don't do activities together :(. 

So, kumpulan 1 all must do the orienteering first. WAKAAAAO . I hate it lorh because I am the one who is copying the answers.. and then, to get the answer, must climb a steep mountain -.- run across the lake .. and slide down from a hill -.- siao 1 :P . hahaha but not bad, our group very cooperative :P . Then, after that, I think we are the 3rd or 2nd group to finish the task :) . YAAAY :P . 

The 2nd activity is water confidence. WHICH I LOVEEEEE THE MOST!!! <3 . YAAY :P must wear lifejacket derh XD.  At there, I still see dao Jun Xian. I approached him ... :P . I said Good luck ;). he smiled a little already :P finally XD. hehe he haven't went into the lake derh :P . Actually, I didn't see him jump into the lake, but I only see him already in the lake coming back already because  I busy hearing instructor giving instructions :P . HEHEHE. I see him in the lake.he got a bit..panic :P maybe because he didn't really know how to swim well :P .  HEHEHE. then, I wear liao life jacket and stuffs... I think all boys also say painful . you know why? Got 1 string must put through from under your legs until the place to put the string.. :P . HAHAH. to be honest, I feel pain too .. Not pain,just uncomfortable but never mind la, for safety uses maaa x) . Then, I saw him come up XD Yipeeeee XD. I think I really love his looks when he didn't wear glasses..but he looks smart when he wear glasses :P . HAHAHA. He is soo wet but I think he's so hot. LOL :P HE approached me and told me to be careful in the lakee. Awwww :P . Hahahaha XD . 

then, later its 1st batch jump into the lake.. then 2nd batch.. I jump in first !! I'm so excited !! I love water activities very very very the much!!! :PP . HAHAHA. They jump in the lake using diving style.Which is jump into the water by lying down into water. :) YESSS I LOVE ITT!! Everyone drink dao water but I didn't :P . KEKEKE. Then,you grab at the rope there and then you need to cling on the rope ...then later.. until destination.. you just relax in the water :P i kept playing myself in the water.. reminds me how much i really love water. LOL :P I kept "sleeping" on the water and let the water move meee ~ aaah. XD. KEKEKEK. Then , later , I need to watch EnQi and other girl.. both of them don't know how to swim. So..they got panic..when they panic floating away, I pulled them back . KEKEKE. XD. I pulled them half way dy then didn't care about them. I'm so bad :P . XD. But I can't be pulling them until the end marh :P . KEKEKE. The awezome moment when you swim faster than the boys. HAHAHA XD. I swim back slowly also faster than them :P . 

when I was about to reach the end there, sister Yan Yee already jump into the water. SHE PANICKED @_@. Then, she CAN'T float. She kept coughing out water. Then, I quickly helped her up .. and pulled her back to the end there. ZOMG @_@. [ makes me feel like superhero :P ] . Helping her get up also a problem :P but at last still can la :P . Later, I heart Puan See say she haven't get ready, she scared of water and panicked and drink dao lake water..so she can't float :P pity her.. I really enjoy the water very much but she cant :( . when she get up, she blurr diao jorh T_T Haaaih, then later , her friends got help her a bit then I also go collect my things :). Then, that Edmond came to me and tell me to give 1 thing to Jun Xian or Bernard when I see them . LOL I don't know what is that thing but looks like multipurpose knife :) . I also didn't see dao Jun Xian but I see dao Yin Kuan :P they doing task 1,which is orienteering .. but Jun Xian don't know do what :P .maybe doing task 1 too ;) . Then,later, wait for our group members gather .. I see dao Jun Xian and faster give him that knife. I'm all wet lol :P . He take liao then faster run :P he is on a task ma,must be fast :P. 

EKEKKE. So,I did task 1, and task 2 dy. Guess what is task 3?spider web -..- . Spider web got alot of holes, different sizes and got 3 lines of spider webs. and a stick that you cannot drop when you are going into the holes of the spider web. so, they gave each group 9 minute to think and to do . you can try many times as you like in 9 minutes :P. You know what @_@. Our group got 6, which is me,Yan Yee,Justin,May Jean,Ah Foon,Lily :P.  . ZZZZZ. You know what is their strategy @_@. Because I'm the lightest in the group .. :P . WALAO eh. They all lift me up and tell me to go into the tallest hole -.- WTFFFFFF! what they think I am ? a doll? OMG LORH T_T. HEHEHe. then later play finish dy, can go MANDI!!!!! X) . kekeke water not so cold dy..but tell you all hor -.- the toilet.. walao.. the form 4 de very open leh T_T . they bath at the open area @_@ with their bra and panties on only .. zzz -.- . Then, the malay look at them like sakai. LOL . I don't care.. I'm not that open to show my body :P . Then .. after bathing.. I saw Jun Xian. I ..nosebleeded. LOL . OH MY GOSHHH T_T he also just finish bathing..and ..and ..and.. he's not with his top but got wrap towel around his neck. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG. nosebleed. LOL .

After that , sky also dark dy. Time to makan dinner :)) . We drank lychee water which is... sweet dao.. LOL . Then, later, its time for a new instructor with his new game!!! I love his new game XDDD. Its call dam digi dam. :P . very very fun . Its like test your quickness .. XD. the most fun game everrr! the instructor is very very fast until no one could win him @_@.HEhehe. Then , later ..10.30 went night jungle trekking.. I only know the whole trekking, I kept holding Yan Yee's hand so tight as she hold mine tight too. ITS SO DARK IN THE JUNGLE T_T they only supply 1 group 1 candles T_T. Dark dark derh.T_T. Dark never mind..so we all slow down.. n felt like dying lol . Then, later.... got 1 journey..very very hard to cross..because need to slide down..the hill too steep dy T_T. slide down.. pants dirty lol :P . then..after that.. after 2 hours of jungle trekking.. finally reached until a river...which we need to go in to go back to our camp .. WAKAO..water cool cool derh.suitable for a sweaty me :P . HAHAH. After the river, on the way back to the camp, I whole person ..blurr diao jorh -.- zzz. Jun Xian see dao me, he helped me carry my bag :') . I really .. got a bit dizzy dy.. LOL its like whole body lembik lembik dy T_T. then , on the way, I kept felt sticky thing stick on my finger and cannot get rid of it.. then I didn't really care :P .

Back to the dorm.. went into the room. My fcking reaction when I saw the leech on my hand was.. " WTF WHAT IS ON MY HAND?" . my first thinking was a leech and its correct. must really thanks Yu Xin jiejie to help me get rid of the leech by using yin kuan's salt XD. Thank you ah. Lucky didn't bleed or else won't stop :P . Then, I went brush teeth and stuffs.Then,I saw someone familiar sitting on a bench.. It was Jun Xian. I went there, I heartattack ... his leg.. BLOOOOD!!! T_T. Fark leech , why attack Jun Xian T_T. Walao..his leg..blood. Zzzz. I look at his leg.. HAIHHH! . Then , the instructor say no need care since he already put salt at his injury :) . then he also balik.. I also balik dorm :P. I wrote the 5th,which is the last letter to him , which is " take care of your leg" . Hmmm yeah :D then tidurrr! Next day, 6 o clock only wake up. NGEEHEHEHHEE. 

The next day.. gather again.. It's the last day of our camp T_T. Everyone already no energy jorh. but today,the jungle trekking only "chi gek ":P . Jun Xian horh.. late wake up again @_@ . everyone gather already only he brush teeth.. holy cow :P .Then, do some warm up... stretch lai stretch qu :P

saw him yet? I'm just beside him if you can see properly :P but I blocked by Yan Yee jorh XDD. HAHAHHA XD. After that, makan ... wtf lorh when makan. wan to know why? :P . I drank that morning's milo got last night's lychee taste. ZZZZZZz . pui pui pui. LOL :P . kekeke then later, start our jungle trekking session. 2 hours to jungle, 2 hours back to camp. 

thats 1 motherfcking jungle trekking route we walked -.-

the road, wtf..hard to cross, hard to walk on..slippery -.- . lots of rocks, lots of holes.. . okay, must thank those who helped me along the road. Yan Yee la.. Jun Xian la.. Kwan Ming la.. and Lily :) . The road when near the waterfall..was the most most most hard punya route ever -.- . Its like you need to climb.. and climb.. until the waterfall there. but its all worth it. :) . Jun Xian helped me the most :P. KEKEKE. When cross the river, I automatically held his hands and walk into the river :P . I prayed no leech will kacau him :P . lol :P then, I already reach the water fall there.. then.. he don't know what happen , slipped and his butt.. HAHAHA. you know what? i'm the 1st person to laugh out loud when he slipped down and I don't know why I'm so bad :P after that I got serious when he can't get up ..then I pull him up with the help of Edmond and Bernard. TQ ah XD . heheh.Then , we didn't really mandi.. we just sit on a rock .. and hear the sound of waterfall..see the instructors slide down from high waterfall to the river.. aaaah~ seeing them play games :P . and then horh,the place we sit there got bees derh -.- then quickly take out insect repellent and apply on our hands XD . then bees didn't kacau us jorh :P then he go hold my hand ..actually, I wanted to let go because scare teacher see dao @_@ but I know how to hide ma. LOL :P.then never mind lorh, let him hold for a while ;) . Just for a while ;). Kekeke, then we play water. we spray water only la. HAHAHAH. XD then, got 1 instructor very naughty lo.. he spray water at us then say its raining -.- WTFFF LAAA! :P . XD. 

heheheh, then later.. walk back at the same route -.- . LOL then the Kwan Ming come already. Jun Xian was holding my hand from behind when we walked the hardest route ever -.- The Kwan Ming scold Jun Xian say .. want to help your girlfriend also help from in front la .then that Kwan Ming go grab my arm and help me -.- LOL LOL LOL . :(. I hope Jun Xian didn't jealous. Not hand but arm maaa :P . HAHAHA. then later that Kwan Ming also fly away jorh :P . hahaha, Jun Xian help me carry my bag all the way.. and he got his own bag to carry too.. aaah :( . Then later, dizziness struck me again.. zzzz.. dizzy dao. like WTF like that. its like my brain can't think straight, I can't feel my body @_@ zzzz haih.. then very fast dy I walk,because I can't think straight jorh. the feeling I don't know how to describe ..but after that ..everyone very lembik lorh :P . Then , reach there makan ~ I dizzy until forgot to take water.. ZZZZ -.- . luckily that Jun Xian reminded me :P . 

Then, I went and take..really dizzy.. ZZZZ @_@. Makan makan makan , camp there got 1 very cute punya cat ahhh!!! yyaaaah~ LOL but I can't take home T_T. huhuh :P . Later, eat finish liao.. go back to dorm.. take our luggage bag out.. awww its the last already T_T. 

We give gifts~ yipeeee~ our group won the most disiplin group :P while his group won the most smiley group. LOL they all always smile 1 meh? :P
so our gift was ..junk foods and junk foods and junk foods :P


hehehe, then later farewell lorh T_T sing farewell songs T______T.I nearly cried out jorh T_T. Too sad :P . Then, played the last game, which is Dam Dam Darah. :P test our kekuatan otak.. see how many moves you can remember :P . Hahahahah XD. but don't forget,dizziness still kills me during that moment :P .

Then,after that, we took our letters from our admire mailbox . I got 1 letter only XD . From Yin Kuan. KEKEKEKE XD. Then,later , we also went to the bus. Jun Xian helped me take my luggage and my bag @_@. Then, arrive at the bus :P Sit back the normal place..... . I slept :( because my dizziness is getting serious :(. There was once I woke up, I saw one "perfect" scene behind me. It was.... Zhen Kun was sleeping at Jun Xian's shoulders! I didn't jealous, not even a bit but in fact, I smiled and laughed quietly.Seeing them sleeping soundly, I felt relieved :P . Then , I slept back , waking up feeling much better. Yin Kuan told me I was too tired so I felt dizzy. I agreed :D. 

After 2 hours of jam and stuffs, we finally reached school. Jun Xian as usual, walked me home.. helping me take my luggage. Awwwww :) . He's very sweet wakakaakka XD


=================================================================== . 

details that I don't know where and when to insert : -

skipped Thursday class , skip Pn.Julieana's class :) 

he tickled me most of the time -.-

I helped Edmond to wash his plate and helped Jun Xian to wash his cups.

Yin Kuan washing the whole group's cups and plates alone, I helped :)

Cats in the camp there don't eat carrot and I scolded the cats , Jun Xian was there :PP . 

I touched the cute cat and Jin Quan tell me to wash my hands :)

Lily is incredibly kind and nice :D

Winnis is very friendly. Woophs, the whole form 4 students are niceee !

During the camp, Xin Fei n Rachel updated me about studies

I ate Yin Kuan's mihun as she can't finish because its too spicy for her :P

The letter I got from Yin Kuan was about eating her meehoon :P 

I wrote letters to Yan Yee, as a thank you letter for taking care of us :) Wrote letters to Edmond and Zhen Kun,just to say HI :D . Wrote letter to 2 pistachios , tell them to not make so much noise :P . Wrote letters to Jun Xian ,5 of it :P Wrote letter YKuan hehehehe as a thank you letter for letting me finish up her noodles

Great teamwork in Azam group :) . I love all the members equally ;) .

I was Azam's penolong ketua.

During the jungle trekking, the last day 1, I kept borrowing water from other people. Thanks to Yin Kuan, Lily and of course , Jun Xian. I nearly drank finish his water @_@. 

Yin Kuan was shocked when she saw me drank finish her big bottle of water in few minutes without stopping after jungle trekking in the dorm :P

He felt awkward when doing those rumput yang hijau moves and games. OH COME ON, what is there to be embarrassed :P 哎 狮子座爱面子

He gave me mosquito sticks that you stick on your shirt to prevent mosquitoes from coming :P  The first time he help me sticked andhe pulled it out after that :( but the 2nd time, he stick 1 blue one for meeee :D. HE helped me stick. and he very the "pandai" horh. He also stick the mosquito stick with my hair along T_T. then, when 'I tried to pull my hair out form the mosquito stick, it hurts :( then he kinda smiled. GRRRH :P and the mosquito stick ..the blue one, is currently sticking in my book .WAHHAHAH XD



I was stalked by him XD.

I helped Jun Xian to apply insect repellent for a few times :P .

We hang out with each other if we have the time . 

I often like to zat Zhen Kun if I have the chance :P 

Amirul from RK class is very the LC :Phe kena people write letter at his admire mailbox ..saying that he's poyo and berlagak. WAHAHAHAHHA. he end up angrily shouting and yelling about who wrote that letter.LOL @_@

and the last,

I love Jun Xian .WAHAHAHHAHA XD

EVIL ME :P


===============================================================
Pn See told us a bad thing.. that made me felt curious. LOL 

She told us, there's a girl instructor , told her that she saw a girl and a boy holding hands.. and Pn See was looking at me and Jun Xian. WTF.

I think the only 1 who saw us holding hands is maybe the man instructor only =.= the girl instructor? I didn't even see her during jungle trekking and she's far behind of us -.- . Oh c'mon -.- even if I did during jungle trekking,holding hands are normal to help us to walk smoothly during the jungle trekking -.- argh sometimes people just need to use brain and think -.- boys are gentleman enough to help girls to walk during jungle trekking -.-

brgghhhh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..this is it. The end of our Asli Adventures Camp in Hulu Langat.

Do look forward to my Terengganu Trip post..which estimated going to be longer than this alot :P 

So stay tuned :P






No comments:

Post a Comment