BAZAAR KUIH. LOL
Special occasion . KEKEKE no teaching..n need to study. COOOOOOL XD.
========================================================== .
Chinese teacher didn't come, YIPEEEEE. Can have some time with my lovely Monpiggie :)
Sat with him .. help him take his pencil case and water bottle from his class to my class :D. Hehehe. He went and take books. I waited for him . Arghhh Why he so like to tickle me T_T want to cry dy la T_T.
HAHAHA. The moment when I wore his glasses.. Was definitely.. making me blind :P . I can see near things in front of me clear but far things.. tak nampak . LOL . He say I look nice in his glasses :P . but his glasses got a bit big :P I say, his head big , his brain big . HAHAHHA XD. Then,he asked me why my glasses so small that he cannot even wear it. I say, my head small , my brain small . He ... threatened me to keep back my words. LOL . :P .
So.. yeeeeah :D. I tickle him until he also beh tahan. I'm so successful .WAHAHHAAHA. We chit chat lorh :D Until we went down and help with the kuih things. We kinda separate for a while ;). Before going down, we were at the corridors. He was looking down,then I saw a few malay girls. Then, I zat him say he look at pretty girls :P . Then, he kept shaking head only. HHAHAHHA. XD. I asked him , which one the most prettiest, he kept saying "you" . LOL so sweet la him xD
Then, we went to see the basketball there. He smirked and said , "they didn't went to help but play basketball" . They are Dei Tai, David and Meng Wei they all lorh :P He ah.. learn my style. He go say I see lengzai. Then ,he go grab my head and turn to see the boys @_@ I closed my eyes. HAHAHAHA. Then, he let go of my head then I still close my eyes pretending to be blind people kept touch here touch there. WAHAHHAHAHA. Me so bad :P
tHen, we also went down and help :P. We kinda separated after that :P . Yeeeah. So we sell here sell there. I was quite "busy" . In charging taking the kuihs and stuffs. HEHEHE XD. Then,kesian Yin Kuan lurh T_T. after eating the onde-onde,she stomachache siaaaa :(. SAD CASE :P
Okay.. So, I belanja my Jun Xian makan 4 pieces of bahalut. Ngehehehhehe.I approached him and Zhen Kun at the soft drink machine there and gave him. Then, the Edmond came @_@ I bought 1 thingy from him and tell him to deliver to Jun Xian. WAhahahahahha. So evil :P .
Then, after that, me and Yin Kuan decided to walk around the school to sell our kuih. Yin kuan veyr bagus leh ! XD she used her brother's name to sell the kuih. Quite successful. LOL xD. The best moment is when I saw Han Ming, Han Yang's bro . I told him to buy , if not, I'll hit Han Yang. Then he really buy ! LOL LOL LOL.
Actually, I went out to help Yin Kuan is because I wanted to find Jun Xian. Since I can't find him before that @_@ . I can only see ZK and HY and Edmond and Bernard and Kee Juan but not him zzz -.- . Later, I came back form selling kuih also tak nampak him . Then,finally I saw him dy :P . YESS! then, I took a break off :D. I drank the tebu water I bought from Sandy's stall... Then, I gave him :D He drank a seep , then gave it back to me :P WAKAKKAKA. After that 1 time we shared drinking water, we kept sharing without caring each other's saliva. LOL
Then, we kinda like hang out with each other, we walk around..until we sat down at the gerai there :P . HHAHA. I saw 1 very cute incident :P . I was sitting on the chair, Jun Xian was sitting on the table.. then beside me, got a chair full of bags. Then,suddenly, the Sai Kit came and he removed the bags and sat beside me :P.He looked at Sai Kit, his eyes.. HIS EYES. It betrayed him . HAHAHAHHAHA. So cute XD. Never mind , Jun Xian . I'm yours forever laaa ;) .
After that, balik class lo XD. Actually, he is at my class de but .. later my maths teacher came then he balik class lo. Before that, we were at the corridors. I tickled him again WAHAAHAHAHA i'm lovin' it. Actually, I was playing a "game" with him. Ever since we were at the Terengganu trip , I short formed his name into Xian . So I kept calling him Xian already :P . So , I realized when I call him,he's never giving me any reaction @_@ Call him a couple of times only he will answer me. I hate that :P . So , I figured out a "game".
I call him Xian the 1st time, he did not answer me. Then, I start calling him endlessly by counting the times I call him . Maybe I call his name 5 times only he answer, I will say to him "5 times and you ignored me" . Then, I played this game few times and he get my meaning. Now, I call him 1 time then he answered me dy. HAPPY XD.So, I was playing with him at the corridors.. then he got back to his old bad habits again :P . Then,I kept calling his name, Xian xian xian xian xian xian xian :P . He kept answering, what what what what what. HAHAHAHHA cute :P .hhehehe, :P . he made me want to sayang him for the rest of my life :P
Then,later ring ring ring lorh XD time to go back home XD. He waited for me. Ngehehehhe. we walk back home.. then, because my parents weren't at home.. no one was at home that time, we went to the playground and sit on the bench. HAHAHAH my naughty side appeared. I TICKLED HIM but this time, it get more worse. I tickle him until he lied down at the bench until he jumped out from the bench. HAHAHAHAHAHA. FUNNY LA HIM. Don't think I'm insane for tickling him like that .. actually, he accepted my 2 minutes tickling him non stop challenge..but he can't even survive for 20 seconds. HAHAHAH XD. Shoo cute :P .
Then,my mind was thinking something. HEHEHE. So, I also decided to go back home because later my couz come fetch me to his house and makan lunch n dinner :P . hehehe. he , put my hands on my shoulders and I'm like pulling cow to walk like that buy never mind, I enjoyed XD. As usual, we hugged , and then I gave him a surprise cheek kiss. LOL . HAHAHAHA, Then, we also say bye bye lorh ~ masukk XD
HAHAH, That time, I thought he didn't know . but he knew :D because he smsed and said we did nothing that day , then I said, YA LO we did nothing. Then , he said nope we did something :D . I asked him what thing. AHHAHAHAHA he said, I gave him a good bye kiss. WAhahahhahaha. So, he knew? So nice.
HAHAHAHA. XD so this is the end of my lovely story :PP.
My love for him growing day by day. Ngehehehhehe Love youuuu ! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment