110212
i went to replacement class XD
i love him , very very much. :D
even though he didn't go to school but.. he still walk me home :')
He that day very handsome A___A
he wore a white polo shirt and a pair of jeans which i see before he wear the 3rd time. HAHAHHAHA. I don't care. Looks good on him and a pair of shoes that I see before he wear :D
weeeeeeee .
I thought he 放鸽子 because I didnt saw him near the school gate at outside the bilik seni there ://
I went to the gate there also didnt see him . I thought of waiting at him derh but... then I look properly. He's at the other side of the road already :PP
LOL actually, I asked him , you went out is it? then he said yes..actually, I wanted to say you looked handsome today but.. my mouth don't know what happen. stop me from saying that sentence =.=
ish, he smells good everytime he walk me home. and I wonder why :((
Hmmmmmm, he gave me a bag of "gold coins"
hmm, let me tell you a story =.=
i don't want to accept the pack of gold until .. he opened my BAG!!!! and put that bag of gold coins into my bag =.= ish :((
// pictures :D
=>
No comments:
Post a Comment