moral activity :DD
so happy to be that "near" to be him :))
seeing him really make up my day..
the more i look at him,
the faster my heartbeat jumps,
the more handsome he is..
waaa, like looking at my dream husband. [oh shit, kena virus dy]
although he is not quite like Taemin but ... I don't care :))
If I wanted to find a guy like Taemin, I think I'll be forever alone except if Taemin's mine and thats 100% impossible..
Even if Taemin wants me, I would dump Taemin . WAHAHAHAHAH.
Blurrr.
Let's go back..
Hmm...
he did something before the game start. He bullied Edmond by kicking his .. ekhem. Naughty boyyy!
I swear, if got chance, I'm sure looking at him even if he looks back , i'll still look back at him and give him a smile. :))
It seems like he's a boy who thinks alot =.= especially lately. see his quietness and the moment of his smile became a frown ,really made me concerned. hmm, can't blame him. Lots of things happened lately and it takes time.. to return to normal :D seeing him laugh, i realize my face has a big smile automatically. See, he does magic to me :D
La la la :))
The first game, is the pass the rubber band thingy with the straw in your mouth ! xDD
the first music, I likey. I rather dance then play lorh !! PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ARHHH!! <3
Keke. Fun XDD but drop some rubber band . Zzzz :D
When the music stops, I'm having the last person who is having the rubber band and he's also!! coincidence the 2nd time also the same XDD hahahah :D
hmm..then play the balloon thingy... LOL :D hilarious. Seeing him holding other people's hand made me jealous. Oh my.. but never mind,it's a boy anyway xDD
Hmm...
then the create a circle and sit on your friend's lap . Seeing him smileee is greeeaatt :D
hmm, then .... pop balloon one.
HAHAHAHA. That 1 very very LOL 1 xD
Okay. I was looking at him all the time.
And suddenly, the balloon on his hand BURST and he got that expression!!!
FISH THAT EXPRESSION SO FREAKING CUTE hahahahhahahahahhahahah.
I cant stop laughing when I think about it !
Wakao so cuteee ! xD HAHAHHA but see the balloon burst got hurt his hand..got a bit heart pain but.. WEEEE~ his expression is priceless XD
OH LOL XDDDD
then.. later finish dy, walked out. I kept on staring at him, then he realized this then he was like "what?" then I waved at him. HAHAHAH. He waved back. LOL :D
- skip - skip - skip :D
skip till END OF SCHOOL.
YES
walking home is his everyday job already. Oh my -.-
but spending more time with him is great :DD
Then, I showed him something when I am about to reach home.
oh yess :DD I showed him this!! :D
then he said Thank You and bye bye.
blekkk that wasn't the reply i expect him to say :((
keke but never mind :D at least i am crazy enough to do this !! XDD
so , later,
he on FB and said,
I love you too.
WHAT LA HE T__________T
BLEEEK XD
No comments:
Post a Comment