-loving you for already 1year10months1week6days.
Dedicate to my sunshine boy , Jun Xian :))
He loves me, I know :))
<3 I'll give it to you , my heart, but make sure, not to hurt it... :))
OCTOBER IS A CRAZILY LOVELY MONTH !
Today, I cannot describe how sorry I am!
Everything start when...
" Because I naughty naughty . Hey I'm MR Simple. Because I naughty naughty barararara. "" SUE ANN SUE ANN .... " Looked behind, it's him. I swear, this is the first time I missed !!!!!!!!! waaaaaaah . I feel so sorry.. bloody hell shit sucks bullshit! = =
Fck. Why must I turn over that time and made him like stupid people? WHY LEE SUE ANN WHY? :(( Aigoooooo, luckily, I replaced that hi ! BLOODY HELL . WHY. Me keep singing until..sei lorh me.. :(( haaaih. Even though he forgives me, I still can't stop thinking about it... I'm sorry Jun Xian dear ! <3 You wave to me first leh.. but I miss the opportunity = = urmmmmmmm. aihhhhhhh. no face to see him liao .
zzz. let me share some of our chat from yesterday and today,okay? :DD
121011
with loves again :))
lol :))
aihs. Always say me kind.服了你 ><
A_A sweetie pie :))
hahaha. 疯子说疯话 xD 有注意到我在尾那边写什么吗? x)
hahaha. He can lend me his shouldeeeeeers :))I lend him my head.
lol.好像小孩子在斗嘴 :P
hehe.玩玩下罢了~没想到,他也要死 :P
lol lol lol . YUN, toilet. blek.
一个很废的问题,因为刚好听到我最爱的周董歌~
regret giving him tips = =
Just give tips then already answer correct. AAAAAAAH.
HE will say like this because I say, if you answer correctly, I won't cut head but I didn't say anything about dying.hehehehe. (有点玩过火 :P )
不要伤心,不要伤心 :P 我可不要死着看着你那副伤心的脸孔 :((
13/10/2011
Aih. Today de thing really make me feel so embarrassed .... :(( Luckily get his forgiveness ! He even told Way Yan about that stupid thing.. why on Earth did you tell him Oh damn...T_T
:)) 真是哭笑不得……
hahahahah . Who knows 1 day you will cut my head? blekk.
BYEEEE DEAR <3
其实,131011 聊不多~ 因为他上线迟,睡得早~ 唔,不用紧 ! 今天,要作好本分,不要在犯错了! T______T
No comments:
Post a Comment