Currently, in a mood, sadness aura around me. I just can't believe that... it is just happening to me ... = = people has been saying we both look sweet together but.... I guess, we don't really even have the chance to be together now..
it's not like we've had been fighting or what.. I just felt like..so disappointed in him.
crazy things do happen. I already know, good things won't last....... :((
I don't want another cold times with you anymore..... I want to be forever your pretty girl , your kind girl ,your smart girl ,and also your uncle..please hold back my hand.............................................................
It all started, when I just said a sentence.....
He asked me what am I doing. I said it honestly because I have no intention on lying him ... I was really chatting with my dear..... Ya Ting mah... then he was like "oo don't want to interrupt you." then I say chat finish already then he say he wanted to do the maths questions..but who knows.......after that, he posted that status .... can't believe i made a friend that is a professional liar... I totally gone blue all of the sudden. It must be me. and the night later, midnight, 12.48am , he send an sms to me.
Actually very heartwarming but I will post that sms later tomorrow laa...but now lazy to take handphone. lols~ all i remembered that he say,
" I don't know why I like you so much. Maybe because you're kind,pretty and smart? " it is really heartwarming...... I thought everything will be fine but who knows..it's just short time only. I didn't greet him , I didn't looked at him, I didn't smile at him..nothing at all. Just a plain face because that's really how I feel! I don't want to smile at him and say I'm nothing. that's cheating!!!!!!
No matter how many times he say that is not me, I don't believe him because....... I know what I did. Tonight, he send me sms again... he said he know i'm sad and wanted to know why... i say out only lorh. then he say the person wasn't really me...... then he just add a sentence " happy or not? " ..........really turns me down..... and then when he's finish questioning his questions, he just threw a sentence more hurting again, " bye don't feel like interrupting you" ................ i really really have no mood to say anymore....................
i'm so hurt now.. bleeding heart bleeding,badly injured until it became heartless...I hate you </3 .... why must you injured my heart..why................................
thank you,but you left me in tears:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment