SORRY LONG TIME DIDN'T UPDATE JO T-T was finding time to update >_< paiseh -.-
now,I still got a little time left. So i'll just update shortly, k? :)
I update about.. Last Saturday de la XD 7/7/2012 XD
it's singing competition,right? XD
yeeees! It's singing competition :P
Erm.. I only write the important 1, k? XD
hehe both of us..spent time with each other la XD
we took alot of photos.. XD all in his phone la XD
got 1 , I take it out jo .. in my instagram XD
the picture he sleeping de and me camwhoring XD hahhahahah XD.
so wtf la he XD.
I keep playing his phone.. camera camera camera.. INSTAGRAM!!!! and temple run . HAHAHAHA
LOL we really had our nice time in school..then .. balik rumah lorh XD
as usual yeah, he walk me back home :)
I kiss him because I thought I would miss him alot :P He kissed me back..awwww >_<. on cheeks only, peopleeee :P . i kiss his neck.. zzz no one tell him move lai move qu T_
hehehe so that is my day in the singing competition :P
there are lots of things I wanna update,
for example,
the terengganu trip , sports day, chinese society annual dinnerT;p it think thats all for now :) bye bye ><stay tuned :P
No comments:
Post a Comment