I digged out some ... captures in my capture file XD .
and I saw this and edited XD
Wahahahhahahahahah cute la he >______< . yep,its on 16 of May. KEKKEKEKE.
OMO :DD. He and his kidssss XD I love that pic XD
the 2nd pic, hahahha,he's showing how big is his eyes :P
while the 3rd pig, he's just showing me that he's a pig XD
so so so so adorable :PP .
I thought he will just only show me he's ...cooler side but I didn't expect that he did show me this side of him XD. nvm , I love it :P . Then later on,I kept complaining my hair is messy, and then he said he don't really mind :P Then, he go make mess his hair XD LIKE HANTU. LOOOOL! I'm so .. delightful to see this side of him XD . he don't mind about his image, he want to do what then do what , just being himself and yesss!
LOL XDDD
#2nd day without youuuu :P Bangkokkk!

No comments:
Post a Comment