Friday, May 25, 2012

kisses ?

hmmmmmmmmm. About this post.. Got a bit .. hmm .
Please don't .. scold me T________T

================================================= .

23rd of May

Our 4th month anniversary.
OMO ..time flies so fast. :')
and my love for you had never lessen before..

Although we didn't go out and eat that day but.. at holidays, we can replace it :)) and I promised :) .

That day, I only know..
we sat at the park bench .. talking..and tickling again... aihz.. :)

all I knew was.. there's this black cat under the car...
I think it scared him LOL .
I was like calling the cat , then the cat looked at me..
zzz this cat's eyes like glowing in dark. LOL LOL LOL .
Then I say the cat looks like him. NGEHEHEHHEHE then he was like, " where gottt!" LA LA LA. :P

and that piece of shit in the playground. LOL -.-

actually, I gave him a little present that day. It was Anny's rose :PP Then , I was like telling him that I will give him a little present , then he say is it that ....thingy. yea, that thingy was shit -.- zzz.
very LOL la him :PP . Then I gave him the rose. Hahahahah :) .

I think he likes holding my hands. LOL . play with it also fun but never mind, I like it :)

hmm , only remembered.. the thing I did at last..was a bit..
Yeah, actually I planned out everything liao derh. LOL LOL LOL . I just don't know when and needed the courage.

At last, I stand up from the bench and say "let's go home" then he was like still sitting there.
I gave him a hug and .. a small kiss at his cheeks la. I swear, it was just a small peck on his face.
My lips just touched his face slightly only :P Wahahhahahahah :) . surprisingly , we didn't feel awkward. In fact, he was tickling me again.. and again..and again. :P .

then , when I want to go home, he gave me a big hug againnn ! :) wahahahhahahaha.

so that's how my 1st kiss on a non blood related person is lost :P

Actually,I was quite worried about ..what he will think of me. Maybe he will think I'm too over..or just.. LOL .

But .. he told me, my kiss sweet until at night cannot sleep.

LOL LOL LOL :PP . Hahhahahahahahha :D.I thought he didn't know I kiss him 'cos my lips really touch his face just slightly onlyyyy :PP . But he knew,happy, LOL :P

==========================================================.

Friday 25/5/2012 [TODAYY!!!]

As usual..walk back home. He hold my hand again :)) . Aishh..  I felt so ..safe and blessed :PP .
When I am going home, yeah, as usual , he hugged me ..and gave me a kiss.WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA happy die me T_______T

okay la,his kiss, is on my left cheek :) . Just a small peck also laaaa but never mind,
it made me happy the whole whole whole entire afternoon. LOL .

that feeling is still in my heart LOL .

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :))

==================================================


aaaaaaaaaaaaaah XD kisses. LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment