Thursday, March 8, 2012

Purple love. ♥

lately
people say,
we've been such a love birds :PP

but i don't think so . HAHAHAHA.


i'm spending more time with him than ever :))
it's a good thing,of course :D

i can't believe we are going to wear purple together, work together and eventually , play with each other XD

DAMN now, i am looking forward for you, to come to school safely, looking forward for recess to come so that I can go bilik kaunselling , looking forward to after school so that.. you can walk me home :)) ♥

waaaaa~~~~this is so awesome.. it made me felt like..we're really together no matter when , or what happens ♥

Today, Pn See asked us to chose to go Langkawi or Kelantan-Terengganu for PRS trip xDD
WEEEEEEE~ So,there's gonna be a trip. Awezome :D ♥♥♥♥

HAHAHA.
I only spend time looking at him in bilik counselling even when doing my own work :PP

today describes it all XD
he sick already but he still yet dont want to drink water :((
ish.ish.ish -.-
he help people take water but didnt help himself -.-

Blergh -.-

and then, he was in a room while i am in another room.We can see each other through a big big window. HAHA.

I told him to drink water. He keep on shake head then I took the scissors and pretend like want to stab into my heart. He kept on shaking head and kept on laughing. LOL .Then, I saw that Kee Juan looking at me also.

** awkward **


LOL I help him pull down his shirt -.- his shirt really quite short dy o___o" hahahah XD then , I mess his hair up again. LOLLLLL XDD i'm evilll~ :D ♥

LOL . yay. I love my job, as a PRS :)) ♥♥


->
♥ we've been so much closer already ♥


ilyvm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment