sorry lately didn't update frequently :((
do you know why?
because .....
last time , when we're not couple,
everything you do to me seems to be so nice and special
but now , we're together,
everything you do to me .. seems like those are things you should to do to me :)
hahah , let's just roughly ... explain about what happen these few days :D
So... yes :D i stopped at my "terrible and yet beautiful valentines day" right?
so.. let's start another topic..
it was when Thursday.
Waaah, fire. LOL :D
I nearly 翻his面 :X
I was really angry. =__=.
I remembered ,
I really showed him my temper.
I wonder how can he still smile like ... he had saw a clown ?
All it started when....
it's recess.
Yes, he likes to stay at the corridor there outside his class. Looking out to the scenery .. I went there and I took out the charm ... then he saw me , then just flew into the class. Then , I was like[ =____="] . I went into the class , he's at his place. I just went closer to him , he already took his bag and flew far far. :(( then, my face immediately become [>:(] I shouted at the door at him,
" I know I'm a BEAST. That's why you are so scared of me! " Then I angrily stomped back into my class.
I don't know why, I was really angry. Maybe.. that day my mood wasn't really good.
[ekhem, PMS. My period was coming that day. So , yea,so as PMS coming :(( ]
I couldn't even breathe properly that time. YEA. When I'm really angry, I couldn't breathe properly. Zzz , then later .. aih. Mood bad :(( Zzz, then later he walked me home. WANT TO KNOW WHAT? Zzz, he trigger my anger again!!! he brought his friend along. Weee. So cool :) He was following my back all the time. He asked me , "how are you" I didn't reply him . I looked back at him with that stupid face of mine, he still smiling like he saw a clown. Then, I SIGH. LOL. He knows I'm angry liao larh :(( Then, reached my house already. He said bye. I said bye without looking back .
LOL that day really showed him my bad temper =.= because i really really beh song already ://
then, go back see my FB. Aihz. He send me an apology message. WHAT USE? but that time, got a little bit regret already :( shouldn't have.. like that. :( then, I replied him. I told him, I was just testing him . and the last one, I really told him what I want to say. I told him, next time don't leave ur friends behind and I wont force him to walk home with me. Hmmmm.... Then, the whole day, just like that. :( Even he's online, he didn't even come and chat with me. He don't feel good , I know :( So am I :(
That day , that night, really suffering for me. I don't know why, I hurt myself by angry at him .I really regret alot ... so I planned to say sorry the next morning :D
Then Friday, weee , period come dy =.= zzz. Stomach cramp dao..
ZZZZZ. Cannot explain la =.= morning really stomach hurt dao.. T___T
Then,go to school . Bloody hell T_______T not well . zzz
Even before school start, he waved to me. Which seems like a miracle to me since..you know, the night before that day, was a really tough situation for us -.- . But i didn't bother to wave back because..pain like shit =.=
Hmm, later BC ..zzz stomach lagi sakit. :'(
lucky teacher didnt come or else i wont be able to pay attention..and wont be able to ... hehehe.
Then , Kit Yee , she went out to decorate the class a bit..
Then.... not long, Jun Xian sat at her place ... :')
He ask me, " Why are you so sad"
HAHA then I said I'm not feeling well. Zzz, my half dead face let him see dou jorh =.=
Then, I slightly punch him a little at his arm.. my eyes nearly got tears wan to come out jo ,
first, gam dong.
2nd, I wanted to apologize.
I said sorry the 3rd time only he hear dao because.. i speak softly =.=
He was like.. "never mind la never mind no need to be sorry".
aww :')
he's still smiling like he saw a clown :D
now i understand why he kept on smiling..
its because he saw me.. :))
How I wish he could have stayed longer :((
before he left,
he said bla bla bla (which is very fast and unclear) and the last one, he said, " May God Bless You"
waaaah T_________T zzz gamdong. :')
then.. I felt so ... nice all of the sudden ~~
then later slept for a while :D
then wake up feeling so much better XDDD
he's a magician :))
seriously, he makes me feel so much better~
LOL. Then later slowly not pain dy~ wuaaah :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then later, only realize how silly and childish am I =(
and. how lucky am I to have him :'(
Then later..... after school then he walk me home. but now, dun have people follow him dy :)
he must have know something... hmmmmm. I smell something fishy..
he is smiling again and i said sorry again , he was like never mind :DD
yay :DD then .. hmm.. hahahha :D
we talk craps on the way home :D
haha. thats all for friday at school session :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment