Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SCHOOL REOPEN 2012 - YOU AND I EDITION.

i won't write about long long long long long post. i'll just write , something that includes me and him ,kay? :DD


before school


carry his heavy books to school for him :)) worth it la :DD
He arrived to school earlier than me :/

skip la. don't feel like saying how kkc am I for not noticing him =.=
just wanted to spend more time with my friends only ://

wait until the teacher announce , I go with XINFEI pergi beratur ! :D

Then,someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned back. It was HIM. HAAHAHAHA.

Then, I know what he wants la. His books of course.

I gave it to him , he said

" Thank you Thank you."

HAHA :D So tall =.=

Then Xin Fei say ,

"高了咧~"

HAHAHHAHA, agree , like twin tower already xDD

Then, I purposely raised my voice and said,

"难道矮了咩?"

ROFL XDDDD


HAHAHA. That's all . I have NO VIEW of him during assembly -.- I rather have BAD VIEW than no view .zzz :/

___________________________________________________________ .

recess and chinese class


recess? see dao him but.. aih :// dunno how to say la ~
chinese class? no need say . cannot see him. He sits behind but near my actual place xD HAHAHAH.

hmm,nothing else more I guess. But I see him smile and laugh, makes my day brighter :)) hehe

_________________________________________________________________ .

after school  


i was FOLLOWED :OO

Actually, I was busy with Kuan jie at the school gate derh. Then,cross the road. Then, saw someone beside me. AISHHH -.-

It's HIM la -.-

he wanted to give me back MONEEEY . $50 leh -.- -.- -.- -.-

Then I keep on reject reject reject. Then, he keep on follow follow follow.

Then, he say he won't go if i don't take the money. Then , I say follow me home. Then, he said okay -.- OHMYGAWD.-.-

I thought maybe if my mother not at home, can let him in and sit a while derh -.- then i saw my mom's car. I thought my mother at home,who knows, don't have worh -.-

but i already take the money jorh.  -3-

When I want to close the gate that time, got see dao people follow far far jorh -.- it was that edmond loh and suphakit. but suphakit I can forgive la, since he walk home derh -.- but he use , far road. ZZZ but that edmond. AISH. don't know what to say -.-


HAHAAH. Anyways,happy :DDhe nearly followed me home :D

HAHAA

k :))

ily~

bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment