Friday, January 6, 2012

its my present and i love it :))


永保安康:')

temporarily don't know where to hang last night /.\ 


At last, I hang it at my bed :D

Bookmark :D

'

ITS BLUEEEE. AHAHAHAH.


this 1 i love the most :) it's bracelet :D


my phone zooming got problem /.\ although I put macro ..but aish -.- I still need to learn more deeply about my phone's camera :))


:') I want to take that pendant derh but phone cannot capture nicely /.\



so beautiful so nice ><

that latern horh :D
早上挂在窗边,晚上挂在床边 .hehe :D


5/1/2012

:)) 

4.25 pm, then I sat outside my house waiting for this guy. Although he told me 4.35 only come out xD Because I don't want him to ring the doorbell or do anything . HAHAHAH. XD

Then, roughly 4.35pm he came lorh xD. I can hear him from far. HAHAHA xD . Come on , my house there quite quiet one ~ so, when someone ride bike or something, I know it :DD .

Quite kesian him. >_< . When he stop his bike then the lantern drop jorh /.\ He don't have basket or handle la . Kesiann him :3 I help him pick the lantern up . Luckily got the box or else.. the lantern sure dirty liao derh T_T [refer to pic 1]  Actually, we both did the same expression when the lantern drop ! LOL . -.-

my eyes nearly dropped out when I saw him holding a TEST TUBE o__o Now, I know what he's been talking about all along. -.- He kept on tell him that the cork sucks and make it ugly. LOL . Now I know why jorh -.- Then he told me to open my hand then he "pour" out the bracelet for me from the test tube. x) oh my so pretty /.\ I can't stop staring at it. I hope can wear to school everyday but impossible -.- and of course, the bookmark . EHEHEHEHEHEHE. :D

happy die me. LOL. Then, later I said thank you 2 times then said bye, then say see you tomorrow. HAHA :D HAHA, then he said BYE BYE. >__________< Then, he ride his bike then go away jorh /.\  LOL . Actually , I don't think this is the way he normally talk to his friends. /.\ suddenly like so lembut. LOL hard to imagine for a boy :PP  I just want him to treat me like how he treat his friends laaaaaa :3

>_______< so like that only lorh xDD I wonder if he is rushing or something. He should have told me that when he gave me that lantern. Ekhem. Actually,he didn't give it to me. It dropped on the floor and I picked it up xDD 

Actually, that lantern , when at dark places, will glow xDD which is very nice but camera can't capture >_< too dark and when on flash, sure destroy the picture that I want to capture >.< 

He said if it doesn't glow, must put in under the sun for a while :PP but I think no need la xDD 

as for the bookmark, quite weird derh xD I don't know how but somehow, I know how la . LOL xDD

The bracelet is vevry nice orh XDDDD ~~ Ahahaha :D Happy ~



Weee ~~~ xDD hou gamdong arh :')



No comments:

Post a Comment