Saturday, January 7, 2012

6/1/2012 and 7/1/2012

6/1/2012 & 7/1/2012




2 years 1 month 6 days.




life is still the same, my feelings for u increase every day .... :')



________________________________________________________  .


6.1.2012

I don't want to post what we chat on that day la. Half of our conversations are RUBBISH -.- and talk stupid lame things that are not logical. LOL :PP


dang sin-eul sarang.

I love you , formal way in korean :')

[ I swaer he used Google Translate. HAAHAHHA]

Okay, we're talking about aliens . LOL -.-

I love you again xDD

Then I kkc don't know what he writing about. LOL :D

HAHA. if today, he write again, i reply him something else :D

7.1.2012.

I just online then suddenly this message fly out. WALAO. SCARE DAO ME T_______________T
I swear nearly cry out. zzzz :'(

skip skip skip la. he say he's joking. got feeling that he's testing me. LOL


YOU SEE HIM. PRETTY GIRL AGAIN >< 
You know why he need to go hospital?
He say because keep on nosebleeed. >______________<

see what I wrote? LOL >_________<
write something nice to someone you like is also a way of showing affection,right? :D

[although i don't do this type of thing but... hehe i do :D ]


so like that only lorh >_< at night he still havent on yet T_______T

i hope he's fine...

I think he got food poisoning.. 

last night he already say he stomachache... just now also T______T

he went to the toilet alot of times jorh T_T

kesian him .. :((( I really hope he's fine ><

** prays hard**


No comments:

Post a Comment