Thursday, January 12, 2012

110112 SCHOOL .

110112 - SCHOOL .


Skip the parts that are in front.
Not so interesting la -.-
All I do is stalking only :D

Until BC that time -.-
yerrrhhhh =.=
scary face T_________T

Yun also saw that , don't know Ting got see dou mou :PP

SCARE ME when I saw him stomping into the class like a killer that wants to kill people like that T_T all he left was his hands don't have knife only xD walao =.= then , it made me laughed. LOL . people may find it scary ,'cos really got a bit scary but for me, looks funny. HAHAHA xD'

I told him last night about this thing , then he starts to freak out and say that he will scare me and everyone is scared of him. Aish =.=

Skip skip skip skip skip.

Till the end of school ,
epiccc =.=

Saw him there . I WAVED TO HIM FIRST TIME. =.= He no see me, 2nd time, HE GOT SEE DOU ME DERH BUT WHY HE NO WAVE BACK :( !!! =.=" Walao,I think the people saw me waving like stupid really think I'm a retarded. Suan liaoo :((

[ Neverhmindds, he got apologize. LOL =.= he said he saw me but... maybe too late to react la . lol ]


:PPP


retarded lee sue ann . aish :((


goodbyez :D

No comments:

Post a Comment