Monday, December 26, 2011

YOU & I - CHRISTMAS EVE EDITION. :(

YOU&I - CHRISTMAS EVE EDITION .

Not-a-so-happy ending edition :(


======================================================== .

I was in Hampshire Residences celebrating my Christmas Eve :D
Nice apartment, nice scenery and everything nice.
Imagine an apartment , bigger than my house O.O
Got lots of rooms =_= I think the living room also bigger than my house derh = =
the master bedroom also. :O . Toilet, definitely bigger than my house derh.
So overall,it's BIG = _ =
[only the balcony is a bit small but big enough to do BBQ xD ]

So, I did a promise to Jun Xian that I'll sms him that night , so I did :)
Because it's starting to get boring already. Oh lol x]

7:48pm -> 11.40pm [ non stop chat ]
12.00 am -> [ christmas wish for him ]
3.26am -> [ his farewell sms]

Let's talk about the non stop chat de la :)

Walao, starting already quite sad . =.=
He ate his dinner ALONE =.=
I somehow hate eating alone, and I don't know why. :(

Hmm.... I had a thought of eating with him that time. OH LOL but I know I can't . Zzzzz :(

Actually,that time , I went to the HR there [Hampshire Residences] , I ate some food already. Like.. salad,duck , 烧肉 [my faaave] . But that wasn't really my proper dinner , in fact I wasn't that hungry too =.=

Then, he kept on ask me when I'm going to have my proper dinner :P ><

And then I said I brought Anny along and I can chat with him [ Anny] . OH LOL . Then he said Anny rocks ! xD He's still really worried about Anny. LOL he didn't forget about Anny. OH LOL xD He even asked me how's Anny doing  :PP How should I know? Anny is a bear. HAHHAHA . xD

Then say alot of stupid things like we always do -.- very lame derh. Because I say lame things =_="

Then don't know say until what..say until I go to JAIL ! xD .
Then he said he will suicide if I go to jail --
walao , =,= not worth to suicide for a girl who will go to jail marh =.=
And I replied him something, I hope he understands , maybe 1 day if I go to jail FOR REAL , I don't want him to suicide , so this is what I said.

" if you die, i die also. people die already cannot revive but go to jail can come out. so you cannot die."

Hmm... Hope he understands :D

Then say something very very lame derh =.=
because that Jun xian like to use the word "swt" for my lame talks ,
So I said his sweat will flood the whole BRP. OH LOL =@=
me , so , lame.
but he say its funny = =
but i say it's cold and lame
he insisted that it's funny =,=

Then I kept on tell him go sleep. It's 11.00 already =.= and he needs to wake up at 5am leh = =

[ actually,his flight,maybe its 9.30am de ba. MAYBE only . I checked at the MAS website. LOL ]

When you are flying, you must at least go there 2-3 hours earlier. So.. 5am is fine :)

I checked the MAS airline, just MAYBE, he come back on 31st and it's a 8.55am flight..come back ..3.20pm ba :D I see the airplane he sitting , the speed sure slow dao... =_="  I fly to beijing last time only need 5 hour ++ , this 1 is 6 hours ++ derh =_=

LOLS. Okay. back back back xD

Then, I told him to sleep but he said no.
Then suddenly he said,
" I miss you"

Aih. T___________T  Of course I said I'll miss him too :(

Then, I wished him an early merry christmas :) then he replied

" Haha see. I like your kindness.. Merry christmas to you too... God bless you everyday.. God take cares of you everyday.. Wont let,anybody hurt you "

so nice of him :') I nearly cried out ..so touching T_T but really, I was watching a silly and stupid movie on TV,there's no reason I should cry ,right? and there are people watching with me zzz = =

Then, 11.30pm already. more precisely , it's 11.40pm already =_= Zzz,he should really be sleeping already. Then, I again tell him TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. HAHAHA. [ I like to force people to sleep xD]

Then, he said ,
"Ill do whatever you want me to do :).... Good night sweet dreams.. See you when i come back bye.."

^^ so sweet :) but.. can feel sadness in this msg lorh :((

Then,11.40pm end our sms session.


I think I'm crazy. You know why ?
I wanted him to sleep but I disturbed him instead =_=
I think very long that time want to send or not,but I just send :)
I send him a christmas wish,of course :)

I said
" Merry Christmas! Anny loves you ! ^^ Sorry if I had disturbed you =( "
[ Sue Ann dictionary : Anny loves you = I love you]

but I think it's .. good to send him a christmas msg since he replied fast also .. I think he haven't sleep yet .. poor thing T_T he 100% cannot sleep well . Then he replied back Merry Christmas and he said he loves Anny too :')

Anny sure very happy derh :D Although Anny is a boy teddy, but...he's his dad? LOL . I don't know :D But I told Anny , Jun Xian is a special person he should always love and respect xD I know I'm crazy, I talk to teddy bears . Last time , when I was young, I always talk to teddy bear because I believed they got souls ...now, I still believe . LOL please don't ask why T_T

Then, I also pergi tidur already.  sleep until so soundly but slept with tears T_T

Anny, I'm so sorry that my tears wet your head T_T I didn't mean to do that T__________T


Next morning,woke up. Got 2 messages....
1 from Jun Xian 1 from Han Yang.

Of course, I would open Han Yang de first :D It's a Christmas wish ! ^^ Of course I replied back..

As for Jun Xian, his sentences made me so sad ... and the last sentence gave me a heartattack . T_____T
That time, don't know should happy or sad . Really don't know how to react. I really wanted to give a reply, but.. he's flying already T_T

He said,

"Sorry if i disturbed you.. I cant sleep this whole night. I will be leaving soon. Bye. God bless you everyday. Take care good care in malaysia. I wish you could be my gf :)."

The 2nd sentence.... he can't sleep the whole night? Why ? :(( excited till can't sleep ? hopefully that is the reason he can't sleep but I asked him before ... he said a little bit excited only..

While the last sentence... heart attack .  T_T don't know should happy or sad, really..

he mixed my mood up already. :(


aih..what do you guys think ? Should be happy , sad or ... what? T______________________________________________________T



好煩啊 T__T
我真的,真的很傷心
我傷心,因為你傷心……
T__________________T

只能說,
我真的是愛死你了 …… T_T



我愛你,吳峻賢 :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment