This is ... silly but happy x]
Actually, I tak sempat to capture the moments when we are in the church LOL
so, like that lorh.
We married in game. ROFL .
Gonryun is snowing :] The green beret on my head is he give me derh, so as the angel wings ^^
RaiZo. Hahah :)
I know you saw Pikachu . LOL Blueze is me.
HHAHA :] ROFL.
At the church,when we say our vows, then the marriage song came out and shocked me LOL. DIE :] of course, die in happiness.
Then,later on his friends came..then lagi more came. All want angpau. SHITTTT. Of course , he gave. I've no money in this game. LOL . HE gave everyone 1m in the game,of course. Oh lol :PP
He called me " MY WIFE" when he talks abt me to everyone. oh LOL.
Then everyone started call me Raizo's gf. Oh LOL.
what a day.



No comments:
Post a Comment