Tuesday, November 29, 2011

241111 - YOU & I first outing :) UPDATED VERSION.

24/11/11 - YOU & I FIRST OUTING 

[the bold words are the words that I updated much later . :) ]


[ No pictures. But he got. OH LOL ]

Where should I start? Start from.. the time when I arrived at 1U . Okay? :D
Luckily, my mom had a meeting with her old friend. So , I can go 1U and return from 1U without trouble :) 

I arrived there ... 1.00pm like that :) 
It's a nice Thursday afternoon. 
I had my lunch with my mom and her friend .. :)

Oh yes. I just remembered something.
1411 - 14 November is 电影情人节 HAHAH LOL

Back to the thing.

I had my lunch in Dragon-i . :)  
walao I sit there until 1.50pm like that because paiseh niah ! = =
My mom with her friend worh.. give my mom some face 
So I stayed there longer until beh tahan . 
I don't want let that guy wait for long marh. :33

Zzzzzzzz. So maybe like 2.00 pm like that, I went up to the cinema after receiving a reply that says "KK" because I told him I'm going to the cinema. LOL :D

So, I go toilet quickly and make my hair tidier. LOL . I don't want to mess up anything about me. I want to looked good , good , good and of course, PRETTTTYYYYYYY :) That's what every girls want their boys to think ,right? :) 

LOL , actually there's 1 accident. I took the wrong escalator , to a car park. Then, I took another one. I was like, "God please help me ." Then, I took and it linked straight to the cinema. VERY GOOD ! HAHAAHA.

I went up and.. I saw him ..... and...his..friend . HAHHAHA. Actually, I was blessed that there was a friend beside him. LOL . Then we waved? Anyways, the friend is Zhen Kun. So , it's okay. Much better than Bernard or maybe Edmond. Anyway, in my mind, Zhen Kun is the best choice , I think. LOL . I'm idiot. 

Then , he asked me want water or not. Of course I shook my head. NO DRINKING WATER IN CINEMA or else can die la. Not cannot drink , is that I'll go to toilet derh - - . LOL . LA LA LA. Then very awkward lorh = =" . Luckily got a pillar near by then I just leaned on it. I leaned one side, he leaned another side. OH LOL . = =" 

I want to say something ;
he's really handsome. hahahhahahahhahhahahahahahaha.i don't think he wear this type of clothes when he goes out.  okay , i saw him wearing those jeans before. It is when people say he is "白马王子" at the Sg Lembing trip. Oh lol .Yes. that same jeans. But who cares , it looked good on him . 

Okay. Back back back. 

So stupid. I was like playing games with him . When he was trying to get close, I leaned to the other side since the pillar got 4 sides, LOL . I'm stupid, I know. Then I tried to sms my sister, since she's coincidentally in 1U also with her so call , Alan Ho  , maybe her boyfriend? LOL I don't know . = = I failed because maybe Neway doesn't have line? LOL = =" Then suddenly got someone called me. It's him.

Do yu know what he asked? He asked for a picture. LOL.  Sure very ugly derh = = zzzz .
So , he asked that Zhen Kun lorh = 3 = 
OKAY, he's always like that. When taking pictures, he's never going to try to be closer . and I'm the one who always get closer to him. 
LOL , no offense, Zhen Kun is ze lousy photographer.Why on Earth he no say 123 before he capture picture? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Sure very ugly liao der lorh the picture. But its okay since he don't want to take a 2nd time picture. Whatevar.:33 Then I went back to my pillarrrrrrrrr :D Then,start to come alot of people already. He kept on checking on me and I keep on pretend pretend to look at phone. OH LOL . :3 But I cannot control my smile. It kept on showing on my face. ZZZZ :33. 

Then out of no where,no reason, he said thank you. LOL = =I believe it's for that photo. :)

So yea, we were just waiting for the seating session :3 not long, don't know what happen, quite close already. Seriously, I don't know . Maybe because I was just wandering around. LOL :3 Then finally,seating already orh :)) I still remember... the one walking at first is Zhen Kun , then followed by me , and last one is that Goh Jun Xian lorh.

The fun thing is that, me and Zhen Kun was thinking the same thing. I thought he would take escalator! Since there's escalator that is full of people and the stairs where there is hardly even few people. He chose stairs which I would too :) good ^^ 

I still remember which hall is that .. It's Hall 9 . HAHA. Zhen Kun nearly went to the wrong door . Actually,it's also the same but why he choose long way which we can choose the short way? Luckily that Jun Xian know how to lead people. I no idea where's our seat de lorh.  HAHA. He choose good seats in cinema. Not too front, nice :D  

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :3 The seats is.. Zhen Kun , Jun Xian then Me. My left side is him but right side no people derh. HAHA. Never mind. Like that also fine derh :)) Not long, movies start lorh :))

PUSS IN BOOTS . :) Nice nice nice :D Recommended ^^
[Ekhem , my first time hearing him laugh so much. LOL :P ]

Damn , must admit and brag about us. We're not like those people, the movie just ended and everyone rushed out to the exit . While we just sit there ...and wait for the crowd to slow down :) yesh. yesh. we're clever, we're good , we're RATIONAL ! XD OH lol . Too arrogant.

Wait, there's one more sickening thing , is that when I was watching movies, the person behind me kept annoying me. Okay, not always but seldom. I think the person behind me very "syok sendiri" keep on kick the chair. oh my lady gaga. I watch movie also beh song liao . I really wanted to gave that deathly stare at that person behind me but... beside me got him .. :PP so , aih, suan liao , SABAAAR!

Then, we're finally out . LOL. Then, I don't know what happened. We argue a little. just a little. Okay, maybe that's not an argument at all :/
Actually, we don't know where to go later. So , he asked me , then I say up to you . Then , I asked him back,then he asked me back ..then ask ask ask. LOL . Then end up ..going to the toilet. LOL . I wait outside for them . Who ask them drink water while watching movie? LOL I don't blame them. HAHAHAH.

I called my mom . Because I said I'll call her when I finish my movie. Apparently , she's not done with her friend so It's okaaaay :] Can hangout with them just for some time ^^
[lol , 心里暗爽着  XD ]

Zzzz. Then, he ask the same question again. The question about where to go. I say , 随便你 ....  he kept on asking me . Then, we went to the bowling alley. LOLS. Actually, we didn't really go in ..we just.. stand at the entrance. LOL

I told him , 我看你玩 . LOL . I don't really have the "skill" to play bowling ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =3 So LOL lorh. Then, he was like whispering to his friend. Aaah,whateveeeeeeeeeeeer. Because 3 of us really don't know where to go and what to do.

Then, we found a "mysterious" stairs up to somewhere...... he asked me if I had went up before, I shook my head. LOL that's my first time being there. Do you know what's up there? An arcade. HAHAAH. So damn noisy. Then his phone rang and we went out again. LOL . He kinda like lepak up there. LOL. Then, we went down again. So stupeeed. people will thought we gila derh. :P

Then, he say want to eat worh :PP He ask me again, I said I see you eat la. Then he said, see me eat where got syok derh. Then........ I nearly said something then I shut my mouth up. I want to say something.. do you know what? Tell you guys larh. I want to say.. "See you eat also syok larh". LOL . I found myself saying that then shut my mouth up. Oh my..hopefully he didn't listen lorh :33333

Oh damn . then we went down. Then, push people to kiddy rides already lorh. I saw both of them , Zhen Kun and Jun Xian,kept on push each other to the kiddy rides really made me smile. :) Eventually, MY definition of happiness, is when people are happy, we are happy, that is what I call happiness :D seriously,that smile , is natural . you know sometimes, when some thing happen , you just can't help it but to smile ? hehe. it's been a long time i've smile like that. :) damn,this holiday i've been not smiling much..so .. yes :D 

Then, its my turn. LOL. I pushed him to one kiddy ride. but ..failed . I am weak lol  . He was like.
"What?"  I told him go and ride. Then he said " I pay for you and u ride la" Then, I keep quiet already. LOL . I don't know why..but I kept quiet. LOL.

Then, finally........ we decided to have some frozen yogurt in Tutti Frutti :D Then, something quite.. LOL happened. He was trying to pull chair for me to sit but.... you know how he pull ? He just pull the chair and he go pull his chair and he left. SO LOL right?  XD . [拉椅子有点拉到没有诚意]LOL. but who cares? seriously, I care :PP .Then of course, we go do our yogurt. I chose mango . He chose Taro and Vanilla. LOL . Zzzzzzzz. Then something really.... something happened :3 We're at the cashier and he gave me to queue first. He did it like a "gentleman" and yes, it's really gentleman. Then I pushed him to the cashier and said , you are the lady. LOL . then he was like -.-"  When I was trying to get my money out. He stopped me!!! HE STOPPED ME . HE FREAKING STOP ME. = ="  Then he told the cashier, pay together. I was like wtf......... = ="  Then .. I really did that mouth thingy. LOL hopefully he didn't see it. I really gave him that look. LOL .. I don't think he saw it..

Then, we finally eat. I sat on the chair he "pulled" for me. I stole the receipt .He gave me that look. i smirked. LOL .Okay. Mine is Rm8.50 . and it's freaking less . So ,it's expensive while his..RM10++ orh. I will pay him back . realy really will pay him back . He's too young to belanja me stuffs like this la. :3 whateveeeeer. I saw Zhen Kun derh. RM20++ orh. Walao . My jaws dropped.

So , we quite comfortable already lorh later. :333 we walked together and bla bla bla. then , later , he asked me go where. I said UP TO YOU again. LOL . He said he has pick his and it's my turn. I said up to you again. LOL . :33 no opinions in going where la me..... = = Then I ask him when he's going back and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

then, later , phone ring jorh .yes, it's my turn to go home.  yes, so i thanked them and said goodbye. :)


so it ended like that. very sweat. LOL .


:33

[addition ;
i've eye to eye talk to him although its like less than 15 seconds.
he touched my hand before when he's trying to call me.
he smiled almost every time.
]

LOL it's nice :D HAHAHA.sorry that have to end so quick 'cos time is ticking..lack of time to update.so byeeee :D HAHHAHA good bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment