Sunday, November 6, 2011

051111 . you are not yourself YET.

Oh God ,please bless him . I think he's not feeling well at all . Not that sick type,is his heart.  I can't read his mind. I don't know what he's thinking.

I can do almost ANYTHING that doesn't betray myself   just to make him happy.
Argh. MY NORMAL LAME JOKES ARE NOT WORKING. FUCK LA.
I bet he's not in the mood to chat with me also. I can feel it. I CAN FEEL IT. I can feel it.

I know you're tired, I know you need to pray  for 3 hours.
So do I , last time.  I know you are sad, so am I last time.

I said my stupid lame joke.
He said
" I am a very disturbing person,right?"
Actually,he said like that because he thought he is disturbing me but when he chat with me, I'm very sure to be aware of what's he chatting all the time. He's not a disturbance to me.

I said NOT RIGHT. Then, I said it's LEFT.

Stupid right ? I know I'm stupid. Argh. I wasn't feeling that good that time also. See the way he chat with me, I already very very not happy already as if I can sense his weirdness and sadness. Plus I didn't really had a nice day that day . Complicated like shit.

I know, I'm not skillful in comforting people but I've tried my best but who knows,it got worst!

then he ask me where is LEFT. He said he is not smart enough to know where is left.
Then I fucking burst out when he said that. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE SAY THEMSELVES NOT SMART ENOUGH? Especially him. He's always not confident to himself. Bloody shit la. I want to make him feel like he's smart . I'm tired of him always seeing me as a pro people that he cannot reach my standards like that.

Then I angry jo , then said
can u stop saying you are not smart anymore?


i will really kill you for saying that one more time



So , I said something like that. Most probably he sensed something wrong. Then he asked me why was I that angry . Then , he said he is a smart person. But too late already I know you didn't mean that sincerely. 

Then I pulled back la. I know I was melampau already. So, simply throw an excuse to end this. I just said sorry and I said I think I'm the one who is disturbing him . Then he was like..like that also can ? then I was like kept on said bye bye because I feel extremely bad for what I've done. He was like don't like that la pls. 

Argh then he said something ..so ... :((

since

u don't feel like chatting

then i won't disturb you

from today onwards

bye and sorry



zzzz. I quickly said sorry again........I wonder why I'm so care about what he's saying. Arghhhhhhhh. I said sorry for so many times already and said I wasn't in a good mood. Then he told me that he will be said i am sad.

zzz. then I simply said I was fine,very fine. But I wasn't fine at all. I'm sorry, Goh Jun Xian. I wasn't in a good mood. I know I'm too ..not.. considerate enough .. .. Ruin your mood. I'm bad .. T_______T I can't stop feeling bad. Arghh..


Bloody shit . I'm a bitch right? I said wrong things at wrong time. SHIT ME LA.


Luckily he smsed me but I quickly ended it. I can't stop feeling bad for myself. Sorry. 


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


AAAH BYE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment