You wished me on phone and told me that you got disconnected. What a nice fate , I was having the same problem too - - stupid UniFi . Fu** UniFi .
[ Don't mind me my fellow BFF, I'm getting ruder but this is the real me.who likes to curse]
So, you send an sms to me. Aaaah, so nice of you :)) [no sarcasm is inserted]
Actually first I was disappointed , but now, it kinda makes me happy !because you said you can't wait for 12am to come ? oh lol :) so sweet of you.
So............ until the next morning. Guess what? You ruined my mood. MY ENTIRE mood. You may think I'm childish but this is who I am ... :)
It all started well and something happened.
he's always thinking negatively which I fucking hate it.Because I cared about him, I just didn't care a thing and said never mind with a poker face.
you're moody you say? I want to know why but you just kept pushing me away from you.
you see how he kept pushing me away? YES, another fact about me. When my blood is boiling , I always type lots of dots. So beware if you see me typing dots.Don't wish me a happy birthday, I'm not happy at all.
See who's telling me to be happy?See who's smiling over there when he say he's moody?
No need to care about you? I CARE FOR YOU THE MOST ,YOU THIS PABO IDIOT MORON.
I don't care if I'm crying or moody, as long as I know you're happy, I'm fine!It's my birthday and I'm very sure,I wanted to share this happiness with you too!
....... Do I need to say? I wanted him to be happy only.
.............................. blood boiling incredibly fast , feel bubbles..bubbles..bubbles.
Don't waste my time? I've already wasted all night,all afternoon,all morning just to chat with you! I don't mind to sacrifice anything as long as you are willing to spend time with me....
Yes, I'm fucking childish. I get angry easily but that is me.
then yes,it exploded when you apologize. It exploded. I became terribly angry calmly. If it wasn't about me loving you, I would have trash you into my trash bin and block you.
_________- ignoring session ___________
actually, every 3 minutes, he kept of hey and sorry ...then I think he also blasted. = = my heart isn't made of iron so I did forgive me later... damn God will punish me if I don't forgive someone I truly love? psssh, I can't believe he still have the thought that I will throw his present away? HELL NO . I am not throwing Anny away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what? I'm bitchy so I threw this message to him.
Anyway, peeps, that wasn't fake. That was true , from my heart . It's real that words just came from my heart. :)) Crazyyyyyyyyyy me bitchy. argh. Acting cool and calm which I'm not. Psh.
I'm always the right one? Sorry ,please don't treat me like I'm your princess. That's not your true words , I know it. . . . . . . . . . I continued to ignore you. Psssh even though I say I forgive you. I'm a bitchy bitch .
So, Later , he ask me the same question, Hi,how are you. aaaah. guess what? I can't suffer already. Since after my darlings came to my house,mood improooooooooved! So, I choii him back lorh. I know I'm very bitchy , I played his feelings. I'm like that.psssssh.
Then,I asked him to help me figure out a name for the teddy he gave me :DD
Anny is my teddy bear name ~ Anny Anny . But secretly, I called him JunXian for some time. LOL .
Because he say can! HAHAHA
wahahhaaaa! I call him Anny Jun Xian. LOL XDD
So,this is how we get along back. So easy yet so , bitchy . urgh, me, I'm the bitch . I treat him like shit I know but I swear, because he means alot to me , so that I treat him like that. Blergh, bitchy me.
BYEBYEEE! I will upload photos of Anny and Me later la~kekeke xD bye <33
No comments:
Post a Comment