Sunday, September 4, 2011

August 4th ; your first present for this year




 




Dear Uncle Goh ;
It's already 1 month you gave me this present already 
How on earth did you know I really need a pair of ear phones? 
I never ever tell you tell you before what I need and stuffs.


Oh Uncle Goh , Thank you so much . Though I say many times of thank you but I still really appreciate it but my mouth just can't tell that how much I really love this present and also how much I love you =)


Earphones eh? Just let me think of it , it reminds me of Sg.Lembing. You must have known my earphones are too short and sometimes unbalance ..one side long one side short.. Considerate enough . but now , I think of it .. you're really considerate and sweet ♥ sweet people like you can't find around me anymore . 


It's crazy when I think of how you gave me . Hah , crazily happy. Even if I think about it , I always smile like a stupid idiot and there's a feeling of  pure happiness ♥ found my face blushing and hot ... aaah . :3 August 4th, waited outside at the house for you. Not long, someone with plain white shirt [ reminds me of Taeyang ] and his school uniform pants. Hahahahah :D Then he gave me this thing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  Thank you dearest dear . 




Now it's like my daily thing that I should use now.... Even though I can't hear your voice, but always with that ear phones, your voice always in my mind , slowly in my heart .... I will always think of you. In "North Pole",No words can describe how much I miss you and wanted to chat with you , just even one word. 




Aaaah =') you're such a boy that only Sue Ann wants ♥ keke. Byee ~ Adios ^^ 




Thank God that I met someone like you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment