Friday, August 12, 2011

No one can ever change our relationship ;

Deep inside my heart , where you can find truth and pure feelings .


Hah. Finally , some inspirations come and the mood of blogging is HERE ! :D



Aaah. Get back to the topic,kay? :D




deep inside me , love is for you , and only you ;


I don't care ;
People has been saying , he's LC , he's ugly , he's hot tempered .
All the silly things in my ears !
Like I CARE !

So shaddap people. I will kill you softly .
I love him not because he's treats me well , I love him because he's the way he is.
He doesn't flirts with other girls , doesn't do bad things , do what a boy usually do .
So what's wrong? I can't find anything wrong for him !!

Actually, I seriously heard one of my BFF,
she said,
" I used to hate that guy named Goh Jun Xian because you liked him and he treats you like nothing and always see you as if you're at the thin air . I hate him because he treats you like that. But now , I changed my mind. I see how he reacts when you greet him , I kinda think you both really suit each other. ;) "
Yes. Yes. Yes.
I'm glad you change your thoughts ,girl ! :D


Actually I write this because I know some people dislikes him but most important is ,
what my heart thinks of him , not what you all think of him.

I'm going to tell you ,
nothing's gonna change my feelings towards him.
even if there is .. I hope it is the best for both of us :)


Still don't know why..
Some people will ask me who I liked.
I'll tell them .. the lucky guy is Goh Jun Xian.
They will like..
"What? Really?"
The worst reply I have ever heard is..
"eeeeeeeeee"

Don't know but I won't get angry
but still ... I like him !
I don't care.
I know you "eee" because he may not be handsome , may not be smart
but what it matters, it's my heart connects to his heart :D

SO PEEEEEEEEEEEPS.
Don't be so seetoopeed, kay?

no one can ever change our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment