I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATEYOU
I don't want to talk to you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
ARGH. What do you mean by that? ?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!
All you wanted to say is that right?
Then FINE.
I won't be wasting my time talking to you , fcking reply your message.
If it's disturbing me , I won't be talking to you also larhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T GET IT ! I REALLY REALLY DON'T GET IT.
GOSH. I never felt so bad before!
Don't ever ask me , don't ever be angry because I never reply your message! I feel to tired and bored and disappointing and so frustrating waiting for your stupid reply !!!!!!!!! It's not WORTH to wait anymore! Since you so like to give reply like that then it's fine IT'S FINE !
You don't own me an apology but sincerely,don't ever feel bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH. ARGH. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
Babi betul hari ini @@
saranghaeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment