Monday, July 25, 2011

[25/7/2011] YOU & I



Mornin' session 


Hah. Good morning there :D
Haishhh .. My feet is still itchy !
Dang....

But who cares ?
I felt much better after scratching it ! Hahahahhahhaha :D
First time saying BRB for nothing to you.
Yes , I did apply medicine and yes , :D hahahhahaha.

Lolz . Not long,
You still AFK right?
Tsk tsk tsk tsk !










I don't need you to pity you
or either feel sad.
Haih. I don't feel sad about it !
Why you feel sad?
Don't feel sad larh (:

Hahahhahaha :DDD

So later I end first lorh. I go off because need to prepare to go to school marh (:

school session.
I saw you , on the way back to class when finished Segak .
I love it when I walked pass you and said Hi :)
Although it's like a challenge but ... I always pass it when the situation there wasn't hard :D

Ummm. First, we had eye contacts.
Then , usually I'm the one who will say HI .
So , yea.. Hi :D
and of course, beside him got the "ekhem" Kee Juan lorh :D
But who cares? But it will be more better if it was Zhen Kun beside him . LOL.
Because both also my best buddies during std. 6. Especially Zhen Kun, he helped me alot , chat with me alot and of course, we play games together . Hahahahha :D He probably know lots of things about me ! ><
So... Yea :D Hi.
[ Extras : Yea :D I saw his red face . Hahhahahahhaha :D I love shy boys. ROFL :D ]

And then later go Science Lab. I'm so kejam that I told Yin Kuan to go to the "shorter" way to Science lab by passing by the dewan . ROFL :D I saw him want to do the .......... up down up down on the chair de. Yeaah , I don't know what's that call .

YEEEAH. He is such a "forgetful" boy . He is suppose to wear baju sukan , isn't it ? but he didn't . Yah, hopefully he can .... hmm. finish his segak successfully ! Then, Rachel told me he was 164 cm ? TALL RIGHT? ROFL . Tall me 12 cm ! = =" But don't mind though. I like tall guys but not as tall as a ziraffe :D Ekheeeeeem ! :D Even after Science Lab used the same route, but cannot see already @@ All I see was 2C's girls. Umm..umm.umm :P  Yea. That's all :)

night session.
It's 11 pm already and yet you still haven't off . Umm..Umm..Umm.
Fine :D I'll wait till it's time for me to off :D Kekke~ Good night guys :D


" Thank God . I love you , God .Thank you for making a better day for me and everyone of my friends.I'm really glad that God really take notice of every Sue Ann's requests and hopes. Saranghaeyo :D Amitabha (: "

No comments:

Post a Comment