You & I - 24/7/2011 - 11.06pm
We did not chat alot .
Because you idle alot .
Because you BRB alot.
Because you AFK alot.
I'm sad alot.
naaah . I'm chill :D used to it already ! :D
I'm happy enough .... to share my problem with you.
As you all know, I have a little Eczema lately .
It's a type of skin disease
and ... I got it because
1st , my family is asthmatic .
2nd , the dirty environment . Exposure to water and yeah , it's the POOL.
Actually I'm blessed that I received your prayers :D
And of course , it was quite an heart attack when you shared yours too :(
Even when I think about it , I hope it's just mainly a lie from you again .
I will prayed to God that one day , your heart will forever be healthy .......
Do not take much coffee , dear . It is bad for your heart.
I hope my prayers , my hopes , my wishes can cure your sickness.
LOVE....IS....POWERFUL...
it can cure the most worse sickness . it can get rid the most evil things .
Oh my my my my my my my.
I always hated when you said this.
All I can say is
" Nah. I was just joking"
Just want you to smile back like you always does.
Hah. I love it when you say this (:
Sue Ann : What are you doing?
Jun Xian : I'm chatting with you now :D
Haahhahahahahha :D
Ummm. Now you're off to bed. I think I also want to go to bed already .
The best part of every night we chat . Good Nighttt !
Usually , it's much better if I off earlier. He would say those things to me first . Hahahaha :D
But don't care.
Now I know how much it hurts to see someone off first.
So , I'd rather "self hurting" then letting you hurt.
HAHAHAHA :D
Okay larh .
Nitez TINGANNYUN, Nitey Nite Nite , JunXian :D
******** say prayers progress *******
Thank God for everything. Thank God for my 3 meals . Thank God I'm home safely . I appreciate God gave us a filthy life to live on . Everything is nice and everything is cool :D I'm fine God ! Thank you God that you created time for us to chat with ... Thank God that everyone is safe and sound for today :D I hope God will blessed everyone that is Sue Ann's acquaintance , friends , family , cousins and of course, innocent people. God ,I have a request I hope that God will take notice of , please let everyone have a nice sleep tonight and of course, hope God will blesses us with Your love. Thank God.Amitabha ...
**********************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment